Question one plus 9 LE2119 verizon flash file needed

Search This thread

shadabkiani

Mar 2, 2018
Pakistan
HTC 10
OnePlus 9
Did it give device mismatch error in msm tool? What tool are you using
No. Although my device is LE2110, but OTA updates automatically get the updates for LE2115. So I can use MSM Global Tool for LE2115 too, and I don't have to convert or anything.

In your case, maybe this will work to convert:

Use at your own risk though. I haven't done this, and I take no responsibility.

Kumail2233

May 27, 2023
No. Although my device is LE2110, but OTA updates automatically get the updates for LE2115. So I can use MSM Global Tool for LE2115 too, and I don't have to convert or anything.

In your case, maybe this will work to convert:

Use at your own risk though. I haven't done this, and I take no responsibility.
This didn't work brother and the phone gets bricked. I got is fixed from some local shop who bought around 300 pieces of this model and had the stock files. They said the sim will not work and you can't update.

shadabkiani

Mar 2, 2018
Pakistan
HTC 10
OnePlus 9
This didn't work brother and the phone gets bricked. I got is fixed from some local shop who bought around 300 pieces of this model and had the stock files. They said the sim will not work and you can't update.
I really have no idea. Never heard of LE2119 variant. How about you unlock bootloader and then install custom ROMs? They are way better than OOS. I would personally suggest crDroid or Nameless. They have tons of features and are stable.

Kumail2233

May 27, 2023
I really have no idea. Never heard of LE2119 variant. How about you unlock bootloader and then install custom ROMs? They are way better than OOS. I would personally suggest crDroid or Nameless. They have tons of features and are stable.
I'm afraid that it won't boot and I'll have to take it to the shop again. The signal is also locked but the Phone software is perfect while running A11 Stock

shadabkiani

Mar 2, 2018
Pakistan
HTC 10
OnePlus 9
I'm afraid that it won't boot and I'll have to take it to the shop again. The signal is also locked but the Phone software is perfect while running A11 Stock
Ok. If you wanna go the safe way, download Oxygen Updater app from Play Store. Then download incremental firmware zip from there and try to update through System Update's Local Update option. If it's not compatible, the system just would not flash it at all.

Kumail2233

May 27, 2023
Ok. If you wanna go the safe way, download Oxygen Updater app from Play Store. Then download incremental firmware zip from there and try to update through System Update's Local Update option. If it's not compatible, the system just would not flash it at all.
I downloaded the update but it won't install. Installation failed

shadabkiani

Mar 2, 2018
Pakistan
HTC 10
OnePlus 9
can I make a msm tool for this model?
Are you a developer? Even if you are, you would have to be an employee at OnePlus to know what goes on in MSM Tool. If you really wanna experiment, I suggest you unlock bootloader and try custom ROMs. At least unlock bootloader and see if you can do that. There would be no harm. In T-Mobile variants, you can't unlock the bootloader simply, it asks for unlock token and you have to wait a few days. So, if you can unlock bootloader the simple way, there would be hope that this device isn't doesn't have freaky security like T-Mobile.

Daniha

Account currently disabled
Nov 25, 2022
OnePlus 9
i can fix this device they basically killed by flashing wrong img & now its not able to take stock file if anyone have device in hand to test then DM me I'll build file for this.
Make sure i need full info
and it's may not done in 1st attempt