One UI 2 Beta Animation Stutter

Search This thread

lorenzo.themax92

Nov 20, 2008
Actually, the issue is exactly with Dashlane. After you stop it I guarantee you that the issue will be resolved.

Apps like Dashlane and Keepass, when enabled with accessibility option, are always working on the background and checking every screen for possible data breach. Once you disable it, you will be reborn and the phone will be smooth as butter.
That is the worse lie ever. Dashlane and Keepas checks every screen for data breach?
WTF are you saying?
They monitors PASSWORD saved in their apps and the CPU and RAM usage is VERY little and won't comprise nothing
STOP blaming others apps, STOP blaming external factor.
The problem HERE is the software optimization of SAMSUNG!
Every f* time i see posts like that with absurd theories about what causes lags in Samsung devices, ONLY in Samsung Forums, but not in other like OnePlus, Pixel, Sony or of other manufactures.
Why?
That's because OneUI, Kernel or other things affected in Samsung Devices is still unoptimized.

dhorgas

Oct 15, 2012
That $1000 phone have 1000 features, compare to 6T which is almost barebone stock Android. OnePlus UI base came from Cyanogen, very light system. OneUI is young UI in second version, future is bright
Said everyone every year about Samsung TouchWiz, Samsung Experience, Samsung One UI, Samsung insert-some-random-name-here-when-we-need-to-rebrand-to-try-to-hide-our-inability-to-do-proper-UI-optimization.

My Note 10+ runs like absolute crap in terms of UI fluidity after Android 10 update. Even bare-bones stock setup with no apps runs the same way.

Reactions: yugoport

yaron316

May 28, 2007
Apps allowed to draw over others in accessibility creates stuttering (for me it was dashlane). Disable thisue, restart and see if it helps

Reactions: bnsilva

yugoport

Jul 3, 2009
Actually, the issue is exactly with Dashlane. After you stop it I guarantee you that the issue will be resolved.

Apps like Dashlane and Keepass, when enabled with accessibility option, are always working on the background and checking every screen for possible data breach. Once you disable it, you will be reborn and the phone will be smooth as butter.
Effectively after turning off dashlane accessibility service it is much better.. not lag free, but much better indeed. What's the solution? Keeping dashlane off?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Said everyone every year about Samsung TouchWiz, Samsung Experience, Samsung One UI, Samsung insert-some-random-name-here-when-we-need-to-rebrand-to-try-to-hide-our-inability-to-do-proper-UI-optimization.

My Note 10+ runs like absolute crap in terms of UI fluidity after Android 10 update. Even bare-bones stock setup with no apps runs the same way.
Yeah.. I agree with you.. Samsung always had this problem, and although they improved a lot in last years they are still far from a lag free experience.

Smohkazemi

Feb 5, 2020
Hi everyone.
I also experienced shutters on my note10+ after android 10 update.
It was so frustrating.
So I changed the screen resolution from wqhd to fhd and everything worked fine. Try it, too

mortek

Oct 2, 2012
I disabled NiceCatch's accessibility and everything is running smoothly now. The especially annoying recent apps animation stutter is completely gone.

Reactions: bnsilva

ricardomosl

Feb 20, 2020
Removing dashlane solved completely

Thank you very much!! Indeed removing dashlane solved completely the issue!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I had my Galaxy note 10+ updated to Android 10 with one ui 2.0 and the recent apps animation is really bad, has anyone found a solution, it's almost unbearable switching apps.

Thanks in advance,
    Disable accessability services, that should help.
    The only accessibility service I have turned in is dashlane. Everything else is off.

For me, up to 4-5 apps there's no stutter in the animations, but after starting having more than 5 apps in the recent apps menu the lag starts and it gets worst with the increase of apps in recent apps menu.

Only Samsung to have this kind of thing in a flagship.

I got the official Android 10 update for my Note 10+ on Verizon a couple days ago and it's quite laggy. My OnePlus6T runs way smoother. This phone has been pretty laggy since I bought it last September. I hadn't tried a Samsung in 3 years until the Note 10+ but I guess they still haven't learned how to make a phone run smoothly (I should have known better than to believe flossy carter). I'm quite disappointed in this phone tbh. I had high hopes and talked myself into keeping it, but in hindsight, I should have returned it.

I might do a factory reset soon to see if that helps. Pretty sad a device that cost $1100 doesn't run any better than a midrange device. I've also noticed more battery drain. The battery was epic on Android 9, and though it's still ok on 10, it has noticeably got worse.
    That $1000 phone have 1000 features, compare to 6T which is almost barebone stock Android. OnePlus UI base came from Cyanogen, very light system. OneUI is young UI in second version, future is bright

Apps allowed to draw over others in accessibility creates stuttering (for me it was dashlane). Disable thisue, restart and see if it helps