One UI 3.0 Released!

Search This thread

j1978

Aug 3, 2007
Hello

I just received the latest oneUI update 3.0 with Android 11.

I am in France on an Unlocked S20+ Exynos.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201203-192105_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20201203-192105_Settings.jpg
    333.1 KB · Views: 382
Last edited:

j1978

Aug 3, 2007
So far the 3 main things i have noticed , compared to OneUI 2.5.
1. The fingerprint recognition is way faster
2. The UI is very smooth
3. Battery life seems to have improved (Exynos)

Jay

chieco

Jul 6, 2011
I’ve read today that GoodLock will be available February 2021 for One UI 3.0

my question, does Magisk and xposed work right now?

aresbv2000

Mar 18, 2009
Brasov
Omfg, i have never seen something so ugly as this OneUI 3 update. First thing that you notice after updating, is the new monstrous fingerprint icon. Secondly, the interaction with the phone when using a 3rd party launcher is buggy as hell. Using Nova Launcher and gestures navigation is buggy. Thumbs down Samsung for this update.

Iain_S

Apr 19, 2018
Calgary
Omfg, i have never seen something so ugly as this OneUI 3 update. First thing that you notice after updating, is the new monstrous fingerprint icon. Secondly, the interaction with the phone when using a 3rd party launcher is buggy as hell. Using Nova Launcher and gestures navigation is buggy. Thumbs down Samsung for this update.
pretty sure using any 3rd party launcher on android 11 is buggy, even on pixels, so dont think that is Samsung specific

itchyUnder

Nov 14, 2010
I hear that TMobile is getting their updates now. Does that mean that each carrier is taking a week to do their releases? In reverse alphabetical order? I am on AT&T, maybe the last to get it...

yecca69

Jan 10, 2016
pretty sure using any 3rd party launcher on android 11 is buggy, even on pixels, so dont think that is Samsung specific

Hello to all
Same problem with nova launcher .... after the update to 11, some gestures work incorrectly.
For example, once the screen is turned on and off, the screen turns on again for a few moments and then turns off again and permanently.
I wrote an email to "TeslaCoil Apps Customer Support" reporting the anomaly and they replied "That's an issue on Samsung's end that they introduced well over a year ago that you would need to contact them directly about".
Personally I think it's a Nova problem as with version 10 everything was going perfectly.
I hope for a launcher update where the problem is solved.
I attach a short video where you can see the problem.
Hello to all.

Attachments

• Screen_Recording_20201204-232121_Nova Launcher_1_1.gif
    Screen_Recording_20201204-232121_Nova Launcher_1_1.gif
    397 KB · Views: 113

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello

I just received the latest oneUI update 3.0 with Android 11.

I am in France on an Unlocked S20+ Exynos.
    So far the 3 main things i have noticed , compared to OneUI 2.5.
    1. The fingerprint recognition is way faster
    2. The UI is very smooth
    3. Battery life seems to have improved (Exynos)

Jay
    Also here!!! G980F in Chile