Question one UI 3.1

Search This thread

Yosh123

Jun 3, 2021
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
so i was using adb to uninstall some system apps and when finished my home screen would not load. found out one UI 3.1 was gone>.any way to reinstall with out having to use odin again? thanks oh s21 ultra

• Sad
Reactions: ione2380
You mean you have removed system apps using ADB root? If so, you'll have to reinstall the system (or at least push back the apps you removed).

Be careful on which apps you remove. It's recommended to have TWRP, so that you don't have to go through trouble of Odin and stuff ...

varcor

Jul 15, 2017
San Diego
Samsung Galaxy S10+
Unless I had very valuable data a Factory Reset would be my first option. The good news is your OS Android 11 is likely still intact. The bad news is you have no User Interface which is the platform used to communicate and accommodate your OS. Throw in the problem with no Home Screen which compounds the problem. If you've deleted UI 3.1 it may be other vital utilities are missing as well which you're not aware of which only a factor reset will install and replace.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I was Trying to Avoid Factory reset, I know That would work. And my phone is not rooted.1 And to the guy hating, you didnt know what -you were doing at one point. im learning I go, so save it.