• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General One UI 4 Beta program coming soon to Galaxy Z Flip 3, Galaxy Z Fold 3

Search This thread

Barmenchik

Jul 15, 2012
North East of England
Well, at least some kind of clarity from the support ...
111.jpg
222.jpg

skotsour

Jul 11, 2019
I'm on the latest Beta but since the first beta, I've had an intermittent issue when opening/waking the phone. It will sometimes open up to recent apps, not the homescreen. Anyone else having this issue? I can't seem to find any related settings, so not sure if it is something I am doing. It happens with One UI, Nova, and Square Home, so not sure where the issue is even coming from

opssemnik

Jun 10, 2013
Porto Alegre,Rio Grande Do Sul,Brasil
I'm on the latest Beta but since the first beta, I've had an intermittent issue when opening/waking the phone. It will sometimes open up to recent apps, not the homescreen. Anyone else having this issue? I can't seem to find any related settings, so not sure if it is something I am doing. It happens with One UI, Nova, and Square Home, so not sure where the issue is even coming from
do you use the connect to windows thingy? or good lock's lockstar module?
I noticed with windows 11 , the companion connect to windows feature would sometimes keep my phone fully awake, even when folded

skotsour

Jul 11, 2019
do you use the connect to windows thingy? or good lock's lockstar module?
I noticed with windows 11 , the companion connect to windows feature would sometimes keep my phone fully awake, even when folded
I don't use the connect to windows or have lockstar. I do have Good Lock installed with QuickStar, ClockFace, MultiSatr, and HomeUp installed, but not currently active.

Top Liked Posts