General One UI 4 Beta program coming soon to Galaxy Z Flip 3, Galaxy Z Fold 3

Search This thread
Reactions: strikey17
Screenshot_20211206-104614_Settings.jpg

Not sure what happened, but I couldn't get it to work on mine without a factory reset. Installed everything fine and then after optimizing apps it went into a bootloop and only booted in safe mode. In safe mode, it promted me to perform a factory reset to get it working again. I ended up doing just that and now it is fine (still reconfiguring everything :)) ).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well, at least some kind of clarity from the support ...
    111.jpg
    222.jpg
    I would really really _really_ not reccomend upgrading yet, my battery life went from good to HORRIBLE I have to charge 2x a day, galaxy max hz app doesn't work anymore, multistar and keys Cafe aren't ready yet, and samsung pay crashes over and over whenever I am on the home screen. The only benefit is slightly different animations and app layouts and my geekbench score jumped significantly, but the phone feels slower overall. Having weird keyboard glitches too, had to rewrite this post multiple times bc it kept deleting while I was typing
    A new firmware available in Korea. I think tomorrow or next week it will be available in Europe too.
    I really don't understand how you get I'm impatient? It seems to me your the type person who looks from arguments.... All I was doing was passing time and trying to start a conversation.