General 📍 ONE UI 5.0 BETA [Exynos] Official - Android 13 🔥

Search This thread

Cloud Strife 48

Nov 20, 2014
collage1 (1).jpg

Samsung's ONE UI 5.0 Beta is officially commencing in Korea today and will soon be open to other countries in the next few days or weeks. Anyone who have the update can share it here.

ezgif-4-1150173e68.jpg

collage (1).png

📍 S21 - G991B
One UI 5 UK Beta 1
CVH7 >> ZVHG
Thanks to @MasonJames1988
20220924_034259 (1).png

One UI 5 UK Beta 2
ZVHG >> ZVIB
Thanks to @Forgetten

pngfind.com-design-lines-png-4630700.png

📍S21+ - G996B
One UI 5 UK Beta 1
CVH7 >> ZVHE
Thanks to @Saggy2121
20220924_034259 (1).png

One UI 5 UK Beta 2
ZVHE >> ZVIB
Thanks to @Saggy2121

📍 S21 Ultra - G998B
One UI 5 UK Beta 1
CVH7 >> ZVHE
20220924_034259 (1).png

One UI 5 UK Beta 2
ZVHE >> ZVIB
Thanks to @George Musat

How to capture FOTA: FTG
For Video Guide
Thanks to @Omidi84

Samsung-One-UI-5-beta-announcement-Galaxy-S21-series-1024x1002.jpg

Last edited:

iqrama

Dec 26, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Samsung's One UI 5.0 Beta is officially commencing in Korea today and will soon be open to other countries in the next few days or weeks. Anyone who have the update can share it here.

View attachment 5700319
It's live in the UK as well, someone grab the bin file please

Reactions: spratekkk

Top Liked Posts

Hi, i saw people saying the beta works with the root.
    But how am i supposed to re-root after update, because sideloading the beta over a patched AP gives you errors.
    Okay thanks but i dont know what method you're talking about.
    I never rooted over a beta release.
    Can you redirect me some further info ?
    Do you mean same method as you root the A12 ? You need to patch the AP file.
    If i flash the AP file first, the update will detect changed contents in it and won't do the upgrade to A13.
    If i first flash stock AP, sideload through adb and then reflash patched AP, won't that revert my upgrade ? I mean the android version isn't in the AP ?

@Hamid Chikh
    Can you please sort it out for me ?
    I have stock recovery.
    Thanks.
    Okay thanks but i dont know what method you're talking about.
    I never rooted over a beta release.
    Can you redirect me some further info ?
    Do you mean same method as you root the A12 ? You need to patch the AP file.
    If i flash the AP file first, the update will detect changed contents in it and won't do the upgrade to A13.
    If i first flash stock AP, sideload through adb and then reflash patched AP, won't that revert my upgrade ? I mean the android version isn't in the AP ?
    Get TWRP + vbmeta same as A12
    Flash it with Odin and reboot to TWRP → run multidisabler from TWRP terminal → FORMAT DATA (not factory reset) → Reboot → flash magisk25.2.zip
    Install Magisk 25.2 apk once device boot
    That's it.
    Sorry if i ask maybe yhe same things, but if i make Format Data, ofcourse i lose all of my mobile, right? And with twrp installed, if a new version of A13 beta comes, is it possilble to update with sideload?
    Yes all data will be lost.
    With or without twrp, if device is rooted, you can't sideload future beta.
    yepp.. i did it also to install beta .
    from odin right? because "cant downgrade from this version" on update notes
    When the device is booting in adb sideload remove and insert the cable. Sometimws the pc doesnt recognize the device if reboot to recovery.
    Ok, I haven't enrolled for beta as india started beta when I was already on OnUI 5.0, but just enrolled now. Be assured, I will capture link if someone else won't.
    Enjoy!

Screenshot_20220914_014807_Samsung Members.jpg
    I genuinely don't care. Don't have to agree with me. But when beta 2 arrives in the coming days and I can fetch the OTA and post here as soon as its out. Don't expect me too! 👍👍
    This is against the spirit of XDA
    It's a decade now and I am on top on XDA listing of RD & RC and you think everyone like my work? or agree with me on all the points? No. But simply I don't care about those and looking forward for those who are multi fold more who like my work.
    But it's sure, if we don't do, someone else will do. This is how XDA works! And let's we all make it better, Cheers!
    Beta 3 is out for S22 in Germany... Need juste a little bit of patience for us ;-)
    Beta 2 out now in the UK, don't know how to grab OTA but it's here 👌
    New beta firmware found on the servers this morning. Forgot to upload it until now. The update should arrive tomorrow but if it doesn't. Guaranteed Monday/Tuesday, depending on bugs that need fixing. I'll keep checking for newer builds but this is the 3rd beta build since beta 1 arrived. 👍
    P.S I'm not going anywhere. No account will be deleted ☺️ the thought of never talking to you guys again was enough to change my mind. 💙
    collage1 (1).jpg

Samsung's ONE UI 5.0 Beta is officially commencing in Korea today and will soon be open to other countries in the next few days or weeks. Anyone who have the update can share it here.

ezgif-4-1150173e68.jpg

collage (1).png

📍 S21 - G991B
    One UI 5 UK Beta 1
    CVH7 >> ZVHG
    20220924_034259 (1).png

One UI 5 UK Beta 2
    ZVHG >> ZVIB
    Thanks to @Forgetten

📍S21+ - G996B
    One UI 5 UK Beta 1
    CVH7 >> ZVHE
    Thanks to @Saggy2121
    20220924_034259 (1).png

One UI 5 UK Beta 2
    ZVHE >> ZVIB
    Thanks to @Saggy2121

📍 S21 Ultra - G998B
    One UI 5 UK Beta 1
    CVH7 >> ZVHE
    20220924_034259 (1).png

One UI 5 UK Beta 2
    ZVHE >> ZVIB
    Thanks to @George Musat

How to capture FOTA: FTG
    For Video Guide
    Thanks to @Omidi84

Samsung-One-UI-5-beta-announcement-Galaxy-S21-series-1024x1002.jpg
    Ok, I haven't enrolled for beta as india started beta when I was already on OnUI 5.0, but just enrolled now. Be assured, I will capture link if someone else won't.
    Enjoy!

Screenshot_20220914_014807_Samsung Members.jpg
    ONE UI 5 BETA FROM UK
    CVH7 TO ZVHE
    G996B ONLY Link

It's not my work ! Big Thanx to @Saggy2121
    ONE UI 5 BETA FROM UK
    CVH7 TO ZVHE
    G998B ONLY Link

Thanks goes to Richard over on Telegram
    I genuinely don't care. Don't have to agree with me. But when beta 2 arrives in the coming days and I can fetch the OTA and post here as soon as its out. Don't expect me too! 👍👍
    This is against the spirit of XDA
    It's a decade now and I am on top on XDA listing of RD & RC and you think everyone like my work? or agree with me on all the points? No. But simply I don't care about those and looking forward for those who are multi fold more who like my work.
    But it's sure, if we don't do, someone else will do. This is how XDA works! And let's we all make it better, Cheers!