General 📍 ONE UI 5.0 BETA [Exynos] Official - Android 13 🔥

Search This thread

Hamid Chikh

Nov 15, 2016
Oran, Algeria
Samsung Galaxy S22
Beta 2 battery life is terrible right now, was getting much better results on beta 1, haven't installed any new apps. Usage is the same, wipe cache after updating. Do you think it needs a few days to optimise more? I've reported through the members app. The 1st screenshot is beta 1. The 2nd screenshot is beta 2. 🤷🏽🤷🏽🤷🏽😥
You guys should try some of my tweaks

Reactions: omek07

iqrama

Dec 26, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Nope, not working for me. The option is present, and even auto selects objects to be removed when tapped, but does not remove them. Have reported on Samsung Members.
It's not working. because Object Eraser, Shadow Eraser, and Reflection Eraser are now part of the Gallery App, so fix that go to Phone Settings, the Apps, there search for Eraser and uninstall all 3 erasers. that's it.

Reactions: cyberon

ser8210

May 16, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Nope, not working for me. The option is present, and even auto selects objects to be removed when tapped, but does not remove them. Have reported on Samsung Members.
Hi.

Same here.

Gallery v. 14.0.00.23
Photo editor v. 3.1.09.10

The only solution I found was to uninstall Shadow Eraser, Reflection Eraser and Object Eraser. The first two are uninstalled without problems, but in the case of Object Eraser, a message appears saying that it cannot be uninstalled. After this the object eraser works perfectly. Unfortunately I did not make a backup for shadows and reflections eraser to test if once the object eraser problem is solved they can be installed again and check if everything works. If someone can share the two applications that the second beta incorporates, I would appreciate it.

Salu2

Edit:

Install these shadow removal and reflection removal versions from apkmirror and everything works perfectly again.

Salu2

Last edited:

vuoshinotizy

May 12, 2022
So it's this beta ready for the daily use or is too bugged? I would to try it but i dont want to restore everything cause the bug. Is true that the animation are smoother than the oneui 4? Thanks

So it's this beta ready for the daily use or is too bugged? I would to try it but i dont want to restore everything cause the bug. Is true that the animation are smoother than the oneui 4? Thanks
It's practically stable. Very few minor bugs. No major bugs.

BUT, if you can't accept the possibility of having to restore back to A12 stable and lose your data, then you shouldn't even consider a BETA release. This beta may be fine but the next one might break something. There's a reason why experimental software is not pushed out to everyone.

Animations are much smoother than A12. I think A11 was the smoothest on my phone, A12 was the low point and now A13 seems to be looking hopeful so far. Long way to go...

MuhammadBharadia

Jun 16, 2016
Yes animations are smoother in beta 2 but if you want to use beta 2 than I would advise backup your phone via smart switch so In case you hit the bugs you can restore back I lost my data due to that A13 as I use my device as a daily driver wouldn't recommend it

Top Liked Posts