General 📍 ONE UI 5.0 BETA [Exynos] Official - Android 13 🔥

Search This thread

dnsp

Aug 13, 2010
Madeira, PT
I'm having cell reception issues since Beta 2. People often say that when they call me it goes directly to the voicemail.

Last edited:

vuhothang

Jan 25, 2006
HCMC
Bạn đa g dùng s21 u của vn hay han quốc vậy
I am using VN version XXV
(Sorry Mod, English).
tempFileForShare_20220926-101328.jpg

Last edited:

iqrama

Dec 26, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
There's serious bug in beta 2, sometimes the screen just goes dark, but when you touch it yuo can feel haptic response. I tried connecting to an external monitor but nothing, I had to restart it, by just guessing where to touch.

GDT

Mar 22, 2007
Bologna
I have an issue with Samsung Keyboard in beta2, I had it in beta 1 also. I don't know if it was already reported:
when I use Samsung voice typing it doesn't recept my voice, if I completely restart my phone it works for a while but then it suddenly stops again. If I switch to Google Voice Typing it works well.

olafsand

Jan 25, 2011
Sammobile: "It is possible that this might be the last beta update for Galaxy S21 customers before Samsung starts rolling out One UI 5.0 to the public, but it all depends on how polished this release turns out to be. As usual, we’ll keep you posted as soon as we find out more about the availability of future updates.

They talk about second beta.

SgtChrischi

Jan 14, 2014
Hamburg
One problem that has only been occurring since today is that with DNS enabled, many apps can no longer connect and I can no longer access many websites.

I already have several DNS providers to make sure it's not the provider and have the same problem with all of them.

Does anyone else have this?

Sboulema

One problem that has only been occurring since today is that with DNS enabled, many apps can no longer connect and I can no longer access many websites.

I already have several DNS providers to make sure it's not the provider and have the same problem with all of them.

Does anyone else have this?
I am using the Private DNS function with NextDNS and it is working for me...

Reactions: SgtChrischi

Top Liked Posts