General 📍 ONE UI 5.0 BETA [Exynos] Official - Android 13 🔥

Search This thread

jmoportugal

What is your Google Play System update?

Mine is July 2022. Is that normal when I have installed the android 13 beta?

July 2022

One problem that has only been occurring since today is that with DNS enabled, many apps can no longer connect and I can no longer access many websites.

I already have several DNS providers to make sure it's not the provider and have the same problem with all of them.

Does anyone else have this?

I do use Adguard DNS and everything is working

SgtChrischi

Jan 14, 2014
Hamburg
It started around the time I enabled 5G. But turning off 5G doesn't fix the problem again. With WiFi enabled DNS is working great, it's only with mobile data. 🥴

Cloud Strife 48

Nov 20, 2014
What is your Google Play System update?

Mine is July 2022. Is that normal when I have installed the android 13 beta?

Mine is..
Screenshot_20220928_020635_Settings.jpg

And yes, it's totally normal when you have A13 already.

Reactions: Reaper1337
Ι used apkmirror and updated to the latest main components.

Now the google play system is updated to October 2022.
Or it seems like it.
It's concluded that this is the apk that only changes the version, literally, does nothing else.

Updates are usually 50mb+ with additional 0.5/1mb patches. Apk's of main components are way too small for what the updates are. As for the why, no clue.

Reactions: Reaper1337

meduzaAI

Jan 5, 2019
Bârlad
Samsung Galaxy S21
same method like A12
Okay thanks but i dont know what method you're talking about.
I never rooted over a beta release.
Can you redirect me some further info ?
Do you mean same method as you root the A12 ? You need to patch the AP file.
If i flash the AP file first, the update will detect changed contents in it and won't do the upgrade to A13.
If i first flash stock AP, sideload through adb and then reflash patched AP, won't that revert my upgrade ? I mean the android version isn't in the AP ?

vagenrider

Sep 25, 2012
athens
www.facebook.com
Okay thanks but i dont know what method you're talking about.
I never rooted over a beta release.
Can you redirect me some further info ?
Do you mean same method as you root the A12 ? You need to patch the AP file.
If i flash the AP file first, the update will detect changed contents in it and won't do the upgrade to A13.
If i first flash stock AP, sideload through adb and then reflash patched AP, won't that revert my upgrade ? I mean the android version isn't in the AP ?
on the 1st post here have all the help you need
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/recovery-unofficial-twrp-for-galaxy-s21-ultra-exynos.4240993/

meduzaAI

Jan 5, 2019
Bârlad
Samsung Galaxy S21
Thanks again for your reply but i do not understand what you're trying to say.
I don't use TWRP, i have stock recovery.
But what about this one ? TWRP would allow sideloading the update.zip even if i patched the AP ?
Do you know what i'm talking about or you was just following videos or tutorials step by step ? I mean, i'm not being hater, i just try to understand if i'm talking to someone that knows how things works theoretically, because i want to understand and learn.

Last edited:

dnsp

Aug 13, 2010
Madeira, PT
I'm having cell reception issues since Beta 2. People often say that when they call me it goes directly to the voicemail.

I have a problem where I am unavailable to anyone that calls me untill I make a call and I receive voicemails from everyone that called. Started happening after beta 2
Me too. The workaround is to switch to 2G/3G only. There's something wrong when the phone is on standby on 4G, it does not automatically switch to 3G to receive incoming calls. I'll wait for the next beta and if it's not solved I'll rollback to Android 12.

Reactions: Lukasek112

Top Liked Posts