General 📍 ONE UI 5.0 BETA [Exynos] Official - Android 13 🔥

Search This thread

hadec

Feb 9, 2015
tried to update mine s21u CVHI build number with beta 2 and got this
C:\Users\Gerontas\Desktop\platform-tools>adb sideload update.zip
serving: 'update.zip' (~47%) adb: failed to read command: No error
android security patch is september tho
google play update Aygust 1, any idea why i cant update>?

Cloud Strife 48

Nov 20, 2014
tried to update mine s21u CVHI build number with beta 2 and got this
C:\Users\Gerontas\Desktop\platform-tools>adb sideload update.zip
serving: 'update.zip' (~47%) adb: failed to read command: No error
android security patch is september tho
google play update Aygust 1, any idea why i cant update>?
Because you're supposed to update from ZVHE Beta 1 to get to Beta 2.. Also, you need to be on CVH7 before you can get to Beta 1.

To sum it up:
CVH7 > ZVHE Beta 1 > ZVIB Beta 2

lunatix01

Apr 16, 2022
localhost
First, you need to be on CVH7 build. Second, it would be much safer if you will update from stock ROM with stock recovery. If you meet those requisites then you can update to Beta without worries.
thanks for replying. well, I'm on CVH7, it's stock ROM but the problem is I have TWRP it doesn't work with twrp it says the unexpected build date I looked into the OTA it says from 21AUG, my build is on 29AUG, but it doesn't work with twrp I don't know if its a TWRP problem or not, can I go back to Stock recovery without losing data?

Cloud Strife 48

Nov 20, 2014
thanks for replying. well, I'm on CVH7, it's stock ROM but the problem is I have TWRP it doesn't work with twrp it says the unexpected build date I looked into the OTA it says from 21AUG, my build is on 29AUG, but it doesn't work with twrp I don't know if its a TWRP problem or not, can I go back to Stock recovery without losing data?
You need to be on CVH7/CVH7 build, this will come from the 2nd OTA update for the month of August, if you ever get on this particular and important build then definitely you can update to Beta. Updating to Beta using custom recovery poses a higher risk as you may encounter issues during the procedure. And no, you cannot go back to stock recovery without losing data as you need to manually flash the firmware thru Odin using PC.

rstwingo

Aug 2, 2010
If you have TWRP, why don't you install Dr.Ketan's ROM if you want to use droid 13.

lunatix01

Apr 16, 2022
localhost
You need to be on CVH7/CVH7 build, this will come from the 2nd OTA update for the month of August, if you ever get on this particular and important build then definitely you can update to Beta. Updating to Beta using custom recovery poses a higher risk as you may encounter issues during the procedure. And no, you cannot go back to stock recovery without losing data as you need to manually flash the firmware thru Odin using PC.
I see thanks

Top Liked Posts