General 📍 ONE UI 5.0 BETA [Exynos] Official - Android 13 🔥

Search This thread

vuoshinotizy

May 12, 2022
When the device is booting in adb sideload remove and insert the cable. Sometimws the pc doesnt recognize the device if reboot to recovery.

Reactions: Hamid Chikh

vuoshinotizy

May 12, 2022
When the device is booting in adb sideload remove and insert the cable. Sometimws the pc doesnt recognize the device if reboot to recovery. Aniway now im the second beta. I started from an italian firmware. I just flashed the uk firmware and sideload the beta 1 and 2 from the recovery. Anyone must to start with the CVH7.

sunny1971

Aug 8, 2013
Hi people. Can one of you tell me please, what is the cause for this message on my screen. It comes mostly when I unlock the screen. I have the A13 beta update2 rooted. Safetypatch is ok (yasnac). Thx for the answers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221005_174257_Samsung Wallet Digital Key.jpg
    Screenshot_20221005_174257_Samsung Wallet Digital Key.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 188

Cloud Strife 48

Nov 20, 2014
Hi people. Can one of you tell me please, what is the cause for this message on my screen. It comes mostly when I unlock the screen. I have the A13 beta update2 rooted. Safetypatch is ok (yasnac). Thx for the answers.
Most probably the fact that your device has root access is the main culprit. Try to set your lock screen without any password/pattern/pin and just use swipe to unlock to see if the prompt goes away. On the other note, it seems you cannot access the Samsung Wallet Digital Key app as you have rooted your device.

UPP3R

Dec 28, 2013
Does anyone's notification preview for messages changed with One UI 5? Previously if someone sent me a couple of short messages on Facebook Messenger I saw a preview of all of these messages in the notification panel. Now with One UI 5, I can only see the preview of the last message. Is this intentional? Does anyone know a way to restore the old behavior in this OS version?

Top Liked Posts