General 📍 ONE UI 5.0 BETA [Exynos] Official - Android 13 🔥

Search This thread

vuoshinotizy

May 12, 2022

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221006_213500_Samsung Pay.jpg
    Screenshot_20221006_213500_Samsung Pay.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 128
I had to change from esim to physical sim just because of this in case of Airtel. I wasn't getting any OTP as well!🥺
This eSIM business is going to be the new headache going forward.

I watch every Apple keynote with great interest, even though I don't like iPhones... These events tell me what new madness Android manufacturers are going to copy next to make our lives miserable. After mocking apple for 3 months, that is (Wink wink Samsung)🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: Sukrith and maxq1

fonix232

Jun 20, 2009
London
is there already the latest beta? for the s22 ultra it is out
Do you see it posted here? Do you see a link posted in the past 48 hours?

No you don't, because it's not out yet. If it was, it would already be shared. It's not like people are keeping it secret from you, so it's pointless to repeat the same damn question over and over again. It will be posted when it's released, and until then, dozens of people asking "is it out yet?" just provides forum sliding. So please wait patiently and stop spamming the forum.

Oct 13, 2020
Do you see it posted here? Do you see a link posted in the past 48 hours?

No you don't, because it's not out yet. If it was, it would already be shared. It's not like people are keeping it secret from you, so it's pointless to repeat the same damn question over and over again. It will be posted when it's released, and until then, dozens of people asking "is it out yet?" just provides forum sliding. So please wait patiently and stop spamming the forum.
lol I'm just asking for the first time afterwards ^^
Since I own the s22 ultra and have the latest beta there, it fits that my wife is on the beta 2 and there are just not so nice errors, like selecting a new background image ect
so chill the base and come down

Top Liked Posts