General 💥 One UI 5.0 Beta [SnapDragon] Oficial - Android 13 🔥

Search This thread

omek07

Oct 15, 2007
I am trying to flash it with AllianceX but it says expired key . Is there any way to fix that or flash it with PC ?

omek07

Oct 15, 2007
I was about to Odin flash a U1 firmware just to flash ZVIA but I'll wait for ZVIB since a lot of people are saying it's a lot more stable

I found how to flash it and since i was in the required rom I am doing it now.
if I remember correct you have to flash all the beta updates in order so first you have to update to A and then to B . IF I REMEBER CORRECT FROM BETA UI 4

Wagedroid

Dec 21, 2010
Lauderdale
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I found how to flash it and since i was in the required rom I am doing it now.
if I remember correct you have to flash all the beta updates in order so first you have to update to A and then to B . IF I REMEBER CORRECT FROM BETA UI 4
Correct. You will no longer receive ota's and have to flash every beta manually. Also, not sure if there is a ZVIB for s21ultra snapdragon

Reactions: omek07

omek07

Oct 15, 2007

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220922_202511_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20220922_202511_Settings.jpg
    316.8 KB · Views: 170

Skybone29

Nov 21, 2013
Thanks for sharing this OP, I'm happy to finally see someone share the update for a SnapDragon device! Now if someone could share the update for the regular S21 (SnapDragon), I'd be even happier 😄

For me, on the home screen, you can't click into a folder, if you try, one ui home will crash. The app just can't be in a folder
Oh, I'm using nova launcher, so haven't noticed that one. Even though is running okay until now. Hope they release the updated version very soon. Oh, is it true that no OTA for us :/ so we need to wait the link for beta 2 and so on?

Top Liked Posts