Question One ui 5 link needed for S901U

Search This thread

Kesh2cute

Feb 22, 2019
Samsung Galaxy S22
Has anyone captured the link for One Ui 5 on s901u?

If you have enrolled in One Ui 5 beta for s901u and haven't downloaded the update yet, you can try to capture the link easily by using the following instructions.

How to capture the update.zip file to share with other people:
1. Download HTTP canary app
2. Open HTTP Canary app
3. Start the update by pressing "download" and don't pause it
4. Go back to canary app and start it and it will grab the link for you

sgokan03

Dec 9, 2017
I got in to the beta. I have a Galaxy S22 from T-Mobile. Unfortunately, I don't know how to capture an update zip. Sorry I wasn't able to help out.
Given that you said T-Mobile, I'm assuming yours is a Snapdragon model. I should still ask, how's the performance on A13? The lag on the Exynos model is kililng me, and its an probably OS version agnostic problem, but I thought I should ask.

Given that you said T-Mobile, I'm assuming yours is a Snapdragon model. I should still ask, how's the performance on A13? The lag on the Exynos model is kililng me, and its an probably OS version agnostic problem, but I thought I should ask.
It has been great. I'm not seeing any lag. The only issue I have is sometimes my 5G is slow at work but that is because there is no signal in parts of the building.

It does seem to be a bit snappier than my Pixel 6 Pro. I have had my Pixel 6 Pro on bit A12 and the A13 beta. Too bad the S22 Ultra costs so much or I would have got that one. This 6.1" screen is gonna take getting used to, especially coming from a OnePlus 10 Pro on the line that I have the S22 on.

sgokan03

Dec 9, 2017
It has been great. I'm not seeing any lag. The only issue I have is sometimes my 5G is slow at work but that is because there is no signal in parts of the building.

It does seem to be a bit snappier than my Pixel 6 Pro. I have had my Pixel 6 Pro on bit A12 and the A13 beta. Too bad the S22 Ultra costs so much or I would have got that one. This 6.1" screen is gonna take getting used to, especially coming from a OnePlus 10 Pro on the line that I have the S22 on.
Wish that would've been my experience. Latest stable update (august A12) and this phone is still slower than a god damned S4 mini.
On the screen side, I had wanted to get something smaller after the OnePlus 6t so I'm fine with the 6.1". Cameras are good, display is good, battery life is ok, audio is good, but the SoC (or its firmware/drivers/whatever) is horrendous. Worst phone I've owned in a decade.

emiliauh

Jun 21, 2022
Reactions: SkandaH

Kesh2cute

Feb 22, 2019
Samsung Galaxy S22
Hi,

I've used HttpCanary to capture the update link, however I am on an unlocked variant of the S22 (S901U1). I hope this helps in your findings. This is on the MetroPCS CSC (TMK), however it should auto-switch CSCs.

what build were you on previously, was it g6 or g8

emiliauh

Jun 21, 2022
Huh, that's interesting. I can see if it'll let me downgrade and then capture another update for you? I'll let you know.

emiliauh

Jun 21, 2022
Huh, that's interesting. I can see if it'll let me downgrade and then capture another update for you? I'll let you know.
I'd just tried to see if I could downgrade and it wants me to wipe all of my data again, though I have a backup it'd take a long time to restore. So I'll try to get it as soon as I can, if not a future OneUI 5 update.

Have you tried using the
Code:
adb sideload
function? I'm not sure if that'd work but you have to rename the .bin to "update.zip" and sideload it, and then it's installed if it all goes right.

Top Liked Posts