Search This thread

Hirush Mithu

Dec 1, 2022
This is New UI One UI 6 android 14 based samsung UI. Nofification panel UI made by One UI Designer Hirush

Notification Pannel.png
Notification Pannel Full.png

LuthorKid

Sep 3, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Awesome! I love the segregation of buttons & isolated perfectly starked notifications. I gotta ask. Are you pitching the iterated interactive design to Samsung? Which unfortunately is akin to a distance from planet Jupiter to Earth i.e posting it on XDA. I know it's a good take one takes pride in but I'll advise you push this to Samsung directly via their social media handles. I'm sure they'll be enlightened 🙂.

That aside, does the starked individual notification merge as a single entity and expand at will? If yay then it's intuitive but nay, it's counter intuitive as space will be sacrificed.

Last edited:

peacey8

Jul 28, 2013
It looks horrible, especially the stacked notifications, how cramped everything is, the lack of margins, inconsistent capitalization, and an ugly font. I seriously hope this isn't real and it's just someone's fevered dream.

I find it hard to believe a professional designer designed this with all these gaping issues. It looks like it was designed by an amateur who knows nothing about aesthetics or theory of design.

Last edited:

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
It looks horrible, especially the stacked notifications, how cramped everything is, the lack of margins, inconsistent capitalization, and an ugly font. I seriously hope this isn't real and it's just someone's fevered dream.

I find it hard to believe a professional designer designed this with all these gaping issues. It looks like it was designed by an amateur who knows nothing about aesthetics or theory of design.
It's not just me... don't like the cut off length volume and brightness. Rounded notice corners cuts usable estate. Stacking shouldn't be mandatory, looks like it be hard to use, don't know. Dark mode gives a better presentation in my opinion.

The volume under the brightness control full length would work. Otherwise not easy to precisely set. A optional percentage indicator on both slides be a nice touch.

N10+ running UI 1.5
Screenshot_20221201-171652_One UI Home.jpgScreenshot_20221201-172312_One UI Home.jpg

Last edited:

hand-filer

It's not just me... don't like the cut off length volume and brightness. Rounded notice corners cuts usable estate. Stacking shouldn't be mandatory, looks like it be hard to use, don't know. Dark mode gives a better presentation in my opinion.

The volume under the brightness control full length would work. Otherwise not easy to precisely setting. A optional percentage indicator on both slides be a nice touch.

N10+ running UI 1.5
View attachment 5774949View attachment 5774953
:eek:

Blackfyre

Dec 28, 2009
Safe to say changes like these will always divide opinion. Some will love them, and others will hate them.

The best solution would be to add customisation so that the USER chooses which style they prefer.

I just wish companies stop forcing big UI changes on customers without options to customize said changes.

The more customization the better! Add an entire new settings sub-menu called "Customizations for Nerds" that unlocks with Developer Settings (double tapping build # five times) and throw in there every little extra change that users can do to the phone that did not make it to the final version.

Reactions: blackhawk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

This is New UI One UI 6 android 14 based samsung UI. Nofification panel UI made by One UI Designer Hirush

Notification Pannel.png
    Notification Pannel Full.png
    Those stacked notifications are dope! It's a fresh, unique look.
    Safe to say changes like these will always divide opinion. Some will love them, and others will hate them.

The best solution would be to add customisation so that the USER chooses which style they prefer.

I just wish companies stop forcing big UI changes on customers without options to customize said changes.

The more customization the better! Add an entire new settings sub-menu called "Customizations for Nerds" that unlocks with Developer Settings (double tapping build # five times) and throw in there every little extra change that users can do to the phone that did not make it to the final version.