One UI and ADGuard app ?

Search This thread

der_Kief

Hi All,

does anybody has Adguard app ( not private DNS ) sucessfully running with One UI ?
I tried Blokada but could not get that relieable working. Always gets killed or somewhat ...
Could not try Adguard atm as i'm still waiting for my new device.

Maybe someone has tried that and could give his experience here and maybe tell the settings which are needed.

Thanks in advance.

thammuz

Feb 1, 2013
I am successfully using AdGuard on my GM781U. It used to disable itself every once and awhile, but has been very stable the past few months. Not sure if one of the recent updates to AdGuard helped.

I had tried both DNS66 and Blockada with decent results, but it has been awhile, so don't remember why I ended up getting AdGuard.

Reactions: gallgamer

gallgamer

Jan 29, 2017
Also you can combine AdGuard Content Blocker (free, Google Play) with your Yandex or Samsung browser + any adblocker DNS (like dns.comss.one) if you want to minimize delay in loading web pages and not experience adblock app blocking by background services management mechanisms.
Previously, I used only Adguard standalone app and it seemed to me that its work was unstable, often the Internet was simply interrupted or some other apps refused to accept its CA certificate.

jclu52

Mar 25, 2013
Hi All,

does anybody has Adguard app ( not private DNS ) sucessfully running with One UI ?
I tried Blokada but could not get that relieable working. Always gets killed or somewhat ...
Could not try Adguard atm as i'm still waiting for my new device.

Maybe someone has tried that and could give his experience here and maybe tell the settings which are needed.

Thanks in advance.

I have Blokada working on my S20FE. What's the problem you are experiencing?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am successfully using AdGuard on my GM781U. It used to disable itself every once and awhile, but has been very stable the past few months. Not sure if one of the recent updates to AdGuard helped.

I had tried both DNS66 and Blockada with decent results, but it has been awhile, so don't remember why I ended up getting AdGuard.