One ui Beta 2.0 Android 10 for unlocked N960U1

Search This thread

a63548

Apr 6, 2009
Do you have a screenshot?
Just signed up as well :) Attaching some screenshots. Downloading right now, and will take screenshots after installed.

EDIT: Just a head's up, that I had a bootloop after installing. Not sure why as I disabled all Substratum overlays. Also was using Goodlock, and wonder if that could have messed up something. Be sure to backup your stuff just in case ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: henklbr

peterl23451

Jan 3, 2015
Worked on my sprint 960u(now shows as 960U1). running the unlocked U1 firmware XAA region.
Just had to check for updates twice.
You have to sign up through the Samsung members app first. Some have reported clearing app data fixes the beta invitation banner not showing.
AFAIK This is for unlocked U1 devices only.

None of the samsung good lock, navbar apps are working though in the 10 beta.

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

And dark mode is gone from the Google messages app.

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Will this work for an At&t branded Note 9 that is unlocked and running on T-Mobile? I can't seem to find anything in the Members app.

If you goto settings>about phone and your model number is anything other than SM-N960U1
Then I doubt it will work.

Pretty sure I'm going back to 9 today. The absence of goodlock and no dark mode in messages app is killing me.

peterl23451

Jan 3, 2015
Clearing my theme enabled systemwide dark mode
That works with messages.
Still feel like the additional features don't make up for the loss of goodlock and some of its modules.

I got it installed. Think it's pretty nice so far. Substratum doesn't work but #hex installer still does since it's been updated to one UI 2.0. so most the apps I like to theme are still able to. Over all for a first beta it's smooth. Few tweaks had to be hunted down in settings but got figured out. Over all I'm pretty happy. Just waiting for the goodlock apps to be updated.

CaP MoDy

Mar 25, 2017
I just received the notice on the Samsung Members app that I could sign up for the One UI beta for android 10! N960U1
i see the banner to join beta ...and i tapped on register but i didn't received any updates yet...i need help...?

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

i see the banner to join beta ...and i tapped on register but i didn't received any updates yet...i need help...?

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Yes still nothing gives me your system is up to date

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Try to force the update by checking for system update. That's what I did and is was right after I registered.

rmarinella

May 9, 2010
If you're registered for the beta and not getting it, its probably because you updated to the December security patch (N960U1UES3CSK1) before you successfully registered for the beta. Odin back to the November security patch (N960U1UES3CSJ1) check for a system update and you'll get the beta (N960U1UEU3ZSL2) update. Worked for me.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone