One ui Beta 2.0 Android 10 for unlocked N960U1

Search This thread

Droid2drummer

Nov 13, 2012
North GA here. TMO. Still waiting... Check every morning & night & no love for me yet. But the end of the beta program indicated there was no love just yet from TMO, so I'm not holding my breath.
Tmo had a problem with the radios or something right? The pulled it. And stated it might be a while. I think my Note 9 was a tmo I bought it 2 months old from a guy that flashed it to U1 unlocked and unlocked the imei as well. I've been getting all the same updates from the unlocked variant since. No bloat and works on all 4. Love it. Wont let it go. Best 200 I ever spent. Hahah. The guy bought it for his wife. She left tmo and so he flashed it. Paid the unlock service and I've had no issues. Only now waiting on the update. Heheh. Hope you and I soon get some love.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Tmo had a problem with the radios or something right? The pulled it. And stated it might be a while. I think my Note 9 was a tmo I bought it 2 months old from a guy that flashed it to U1 unlocked and unlocked the imei as well. I've been getting all the same updates from the unlocked variant since. No bloat and works on all 4. Love it. Wont let it go. Best 200 I ever spent. Hahah. The guy bought it for his wife. She left tmo and so he flashed it. Paid the unlock service and I've had no issues. Only now waiting on the update. Heheh. Hope you and I soon get some love.

I hadn't heard that about TMO. I've been on the Beta since the invites opened up & I've been happy throughout the experience. Haven't noticed anything with my reception or anything wonky about it.

Like you, I feel this is the best $$$ I've ever spent. I paid full retail for the top of the line model (pre-ordered it) but even @ that crazy price, I think it's money well spent. This is the first phone I've owned that I don't miss root on - literally (especially with the GoodLock app) nothing missing from the experience for me. My wife has the N10 and I'm not experiencing any jealousy about it at all!

The only thing that pries this from my hand is a foldable Note! I haven't heard of any plans for one but if it does ever come out, that's pretty much the only upgrade I'd say I "need."

Reactions: Droid2drummer

mlkjuggalo

Jul 27, 2010
Juggalo Island FL Whoop Whoop
North GA here. TMO. Still waiting... Check every morning & night & no love for me yet. But the end of the beta program indicated there was no love just yet from TMO, so I'm not holding my breath.

From what I have been reading online TMO note 9 is supposed to get an update on February 23 not sure if it's Android 10 or just security update .

Reactions: lazarus0000

Dr.Lost

Oct 1, 2014
Still Waiting on my Update. Been checking since it released. Unlocked U1 variant USA. Still on K1 dec security lol. I'm in middle Ga.

Gotta change carriers homies. TMO is terrible. I got my update on att as soon as it was released. Got it on my unlocked weeks before. If you both want it that bad (not much different from pie imo) search the threads on here and you will find a way to put unlocked firmware on your device to receive the update

Droid2drummer

Nov 13, 2012
Gotta change carriers homies. TMO is terrible. I got my update on att as soon as it was released. Got it on my unlocked weeks before. If you both want it that bad (not much different from pie imo) search the threads on here and you will find a way to put unlocked firmware on your device to receive the update
Mine is unlocked. Hah. U1 variant. I had it flashed via odin and completely unlocked. I've tried all the Carriers here. For now verizon on straight talk. I was getting all the US Unlocked updates same day before this one. This is only one that's released and still not hit my device.

---------- Post added at 06:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 AM ----------

Mine is unlocked. Hah. U1 variant. I had it flashed via odin and completely unlocked. I've tried all the Carriers here. For now verizon on straight talk. I was getting all the US Unlocked updates same day before this one. This is only one that's released and still not hit my device.

Also no access to PC right now to Odin the update.

Droid2drummer

Nov 13, 2012
I'm on the Beta & I'm fine waiting. And TMO may be slow but I can't get away from them - they have great service where I am and the perks can't be beat! Free AtBat each year makes up for a little wait for updates. And I'm U1 so I CAN leave any time. But just no incentive to do so!
Dude people still fight over carriers?? Lmao. Never occurs to people that the reality is so dependant on device but more so area. Hahah. A guy living In the styx gets Verizon but probably not the best that Verizon offers. He can ***** about it but saying Verizon therefore sucks is hilarious. Verizon being pure example here. TMO is actually cutting things up a bit in the mobile world. For now I use all 4 via straight talk unlimited. Ave 200 gigs a month and never cut off. My downloads are ave 18 up 27 down ish. I know I am prioritized but I use Upload more than anything for my youtube channel. Guitar journey. If I get better tower built near me or things change and I go to friends house my wallet has 3 sims. One works on Sprint and verizon. The others ATt and Tmo. All of them are the same when in good areas of each. Same when in worse. However verizon is penetrating (love that word) my camper walls best for now. Off topic yes. But for years hearing the stupidity of one being better calling someone out for not being on what they feel is the best , is just as Mike Tyson puts it, "Ludicrisp" hahahahaha

Dude people still fight over carriers?? Lmao. Never occurs to people that the reality is so dependant on device but more so area. Hahah. A guy living In the styx gets Verizon but probably not the best that Verizon offers. He can ***** about it but saying Verizon therefore sucks is hilarious. Verizon being pure example here. TMO is actually cutting things up a bit in the mobile world. For now I use all 4 via straight talk unlimited. Ave 200 gigs a month and never cut off. My downloads are ave 18 up 27 down ish. I know I am prioritized but I use Upload more than anything for my youtube channel. Guitar journey. If I get better tower built near me or things change and I go to friends house my wallet has 3 sims. One works on Sprint and verizon. The others ATt and Tmo. All of them are the same when in good areas of each. Same when in worse. However verizon is penetrating (love that word) my camper walls best for now. Off topic yes. But for years hearing the stupidity of one being better calling someone out for not being on what they feel is the best , is just as Mike Tyson puts it, "Ludicrisp" hahahahaha

I do believe I'm going to look into a dual SIM phone on the next upgrade. It'd be nice to have my good 'ol TMO SIM in for routine use and a Verizon prepaid SIM in for the rare times TMO fails me. In my neck of the woods, TMO & Verizon are pretty much neck & neck but there are a few places where my wife's Verizon has a good signal & I've got nothing.

I wonder if, when we go to eSIMs, that'll just be par for the course? I don't know enough about the eSIM standard to know what it brings to the table. Will switching carriers @ that point just be signing in to the network or will there be some kind of hardware validation as well? I don't know but that would sure be nice & make switching super easy! Then again, switching carriers is not something most carriers want to make "easy..."

Reactions: Droid2drummer

Droid2drummer

Nov 13, 2012
I do believe I'm going to look into a dual SIM phone on the next upgrade. It'd be nice to have my good 'ol TMO SIM in for routine use and a Verizon prepaid SIM in for the rare times TMO fails me. In my neck of the woods, TMO & Verizon are pretty much neck & neck but there are a few places where my wife's Verizon has a good signal & I've got nothing.

I wonder if, when we go to eSIMs, that'll just be par for the course? I don't know enough about the eSIM standard to know what it brings to the table. Will switching carriers @ that point just be signing in to the network or will there be some kind of hardware validation as well? I don't know but that would sure be nice & make switching super easy! Then again, switching carriers is not something most carriers want to make "easy..."
Worth a shot!

Peezoslug

Jan 1, 2014
Beta? Nada!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200218-230225_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20200218-230225_Settings.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 200

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!