One ui Beta 2.0 Android 10 for unlocked N960U1

Search This thread

Dr. Claw

Jun 3, 2015
Sony Xperia 1 III

CaP MoDy

Mar 25, 2017
So I downgraded to CSJ1. Went to Members app, registered, then went to Sofware Update. It prompts me for CSK1.

Do you have to wipe your device by flashing the CSC file for this to work?
Hey brother...i put my Facebook for any one want help
1_factory reset from recovery and wipe all data
2_put 4 odin files for CSJ1 with CSC NOT HOME CSC
JUST CSC
3_after downgrade donot set up first time JUST go to recovery and again wip all data snd reset
4_put all 3 files with android 10 one ui 2.0 on the sd card ...
5_Go recovery and update from sd card
Update tgen again update 2 tgen again update 3 then factroy reset again from recovery then setup first time
THEN ENJOY WITH YOUR ANDROID 10 ONE UI 2.0

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 AM ----------

So I downgraded to CSJ1. Went to Members app, registered, then went to Sofware Update. It prompts me for CSK1.

Do you have to wipe your device by flashing the CSC file for this to work?
https://m.me/eng.mody3

---------- Post added at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

Can it be flashed to N9600 (SP845)?
No it cannot be...because your model have 2 sim card and N960U1 just have one sim card...so it will failed and conflicted...
NO DONOT

Dr. Claw

Jun 3, 2015
Sony Xperia 1 III
Hey brother...i put my Facebook for any one want help
1_factory reset from recovery and wipe all data
2_put 4 odin files for CSJ1 with CSC NOT HOME CSC
JUST CSC
3_after downgrade donot set up first time JUST go to recovery and again wip all data snd reset
4_put all 3 files with android 10 one ui 2.0 on the sd card ...
5_Go recovery and update from sd card
Update tgen again update 2 tgen again update 3 then factroy reset again from recovery then setup first time
THEN ENJOY WITH YOUR ANDROID 10 ONE UI 2.0

---------- Post added at 04:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 AM ----------

https://m.me/eng.mody3

---------- Post added at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

No it cannot be...because your model have 2 sim card and N960U1 just have one sim card...so it will failed and conflicted...
NO DONOT

After I ended up still not being able to get the Beta OTA after downgrading and factory resetting I followed your instructions to install the beta via SD Card.

All is good now.

Reactions: CaP MoDy

Namolas

Feb 6, 2009
Vancouver

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200119-131038_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20200119-131038_Settings.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 575
Reactions: CaP MoDy
I m from N960U verizon N960USQS3CSK1.
Are there any way to upgrade it by OTA ? Please help

Verizon will be releasing the Android 10 update for your device soon. Probably in a few days. They are just adding their stuff to it. You can always download one of the other carrier's update and flash it and you'll be fine.

rubencitoss4

Feb 1, 2020
Hello there,

im outside US, using note9 sm-n960u1 with stock android 9, no root

anyone knows, when released android 10...i will be able to update via OTA? or with Odin

Th3DaRk_Vampire

Dec 7, 2012
San Pedro Sula
Hello there,

im outside US, using note9 sm-n960u1 with stock android 9, no root

anyone knows, when released android 10...i will be able to update via OTA? or with Odin
same situation ... I find it strange that the FU US model does not give priority, and even more curious that the company versions already have the update

EDIT: I just received the notification, downloading!

View attachment 4941611

Last edited:

sunmybun

Oct 31, 2012
For Anyone who Updated their Unlocked Note 9 to Android 10 can You Check on; Icon Frames to see if the Frames Can be Disabled, VoLTE if it has been disable especially Interested if You are on Zprint like Me, if Bluetooth Notifications are sent to Your Vehicle, and list Any other Problems that You have found After Updating to Android 10.

i just noticed you posted on the other thread earlier lol.
but volte does work if you enable it. first, itll update profile and refresh sim.
then later it works. volte does work through my magicbox gold too

Droid2drummer

Nov 13, 2012
Still Waiting on my Update. Been checking since it released. Unlocked U1 variant USA. Still on K1 dec security lol. I'm in middle Ga.

Still Waiting on my Update. Been checking since it released. Unlocked U1 variant USA. Still on K1 dec security lol. I'm in middle Ga.

North GA here. TMO. Still waiting... Check every morning & night & no love for me yet. But the end of the beta program indicated there was no love just yet from TMO, so I'm not holding my breath.

Reactions: Droid2drummer

Top Liked Posts