One UI Pie rounded corners

Search This thread

Kimz87

Jan 21, 2019
Hey people!
I'm looking forward to getting pie on my Note 9 N960F. Only thing that bothers me is that I like the smaller radius on cards that are on other pie UIs and Samsung really went for the larger rounded corners. Is there a theme app/app or settings that I can use to adjust the corner radius on One UI to be a bit more like that on stock/pixel/miui? I am not rooted also.

Many thanks,

Kimz87

Jan 21, 2019
I saw some theming solution I think on xda but unfortunately did not bookmark. There was a suggestion for those on Oreo to get Pie like rounded corners and adjust their size to liking using Substratum and Andromeda. Of course those 2 are not yet Pie ready but I guess it's a step forward.
The only thing is I think you have to pay for those 2 apps and some (not all) experience crashes and other slight problems with Substratum. I'll keep on the lookout :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey people!
    I'm looking forward to getting pie on my Note 9 N960F. Only thing that bothers me is that I like the smaller radius on cards that are on other pie UIs and Samsung really went for the larger rounded corners. Is there a theme app/app or settings that I can use to adjust the corner radius on One UI to be a bit more like that on stock/pixel/miui? I am not rooted also.

Many thanks,
    Agreed, that's way too rounded. I think it looks ugly and amateurish too
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone