[ONE UI][THEME PACK][Old-Style] Samsung Galaxy TouchWiz Series and Samsung Experience THEMES for One UI Devices

Search This thread

yoshibros11

Apr 21, 2022
The problem too is that you need root to apply it permanently.

Do you have Snapdragon version ?
Is there anything I can do? I really want this theme but it won't show up even after letting the app run in the background. I can't root so can I do something on ADB or some other android debugging program? I can try to freeze the theme service app using alliance shield but I need the theme to show up in the first place. Also a FYI, this happens on the new HEXED themes too. Trying to use the .hex files provided within the hex installer app make this weird theme without the correct icons.

Last edited:

BLEK0TA

Oct 31, 2011
Bratislava
Hi, I'm now in possession of One Ui 4 (Android 12 no root) ;) and take your time to port your work to new Ui and for myself I have my own way to apply this themes 🤓.
D1eeNItVsAAIEQ4.jpg

Have good day :coffee:.
How can i apply this theme for more than 10min whats your way?

yoshibros11

Apr 21, 2022
Please 🙏 make it for hex too cuz root isn't possible for my work and really like your themes.. send to u 10$
I think the theme is based off hex already but it's not showing in the theme store for me. He may have a separate plugin that is required for building the theme correctly in hex installer. I'll donate to him if he can make the theme show up for me as well.

BLEK0TA

Oct 31, 2011
Bratislava
A folder called "Bases" is present. It contains all original .apk of each Theme. Apply them if you want to keep One UI Elements.
Use .hex files to build a base with Hex Installer App.

Don't understand what do you mean use .hex files with hex installer cuz i can't find any .hex files in your google drive link

yoshibros11

Apr 21, 2022
A folder called "Bases" is present. It contains all original .apk of each Theme. Apply them if you want to keep One UI Elements.

Don't understand what do you mean use .hex files with hex installer cuz i can't find any .hex files in your google drive link
It's in the folder Bases>projects. Note that the theme produced won't be accurate as the plugin used appears to be missing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Benjamin2557

BLEK0TA

Oct 31, 2011
Bratislava
Srry i was blind. I found it now.. thnx

it would be wonderful if you did normal hex plugin in playstore. For us non rooted.

Your job is really great 👍u r very tallented

• Love
Reactions: Benjamin2557

Mohsen ZiaE.

Dec 10, 2017

@Benjamin2557 the instructions are same for Theme Park engine BUT I know a little trick that works without root:

》After following all instructions go to theme park and simply tab edit and save the theme.

》Bugs: After installing Theme Park version if you have an anti virus and the file has a virus so no worries and another problem is icon pack won't load so you better search Play Store or Samsung Store for a replacement.
leonardo-dicaprio.gif

Have fun :coffee:.
@BLEK0TA use this guide and follow @Benjamin2557 steps and you'll get stable version of Samsung engine (Non root).
(Among us theme meme :ROFLMAO:).
4ebc1aa8e15b6212beb77b51298b52fe.jpg

Have grate day ;).

Last edited:

Benjamin2557

Oct 6, 2017
Srry i was blind. I found it now.. thnx

it would be wonderful if you did normal hex plugin in playstore. For us non rooted.

Your job is really great 👍u r very tallented

Sadly I already contacted @env_ via Telegram.
He said that his tool is only for commercial use and only the ones who can produce his work on Playstore.

But I had initially requested his tool to build my own #Hex Plugins.

BLEK0TA

Oct 31, 2011
Bratislava
I tried make some new theme but when I applied theme from my stuff this topic theme and then try edit and save my custom theme in theme park after 10 minutes is all gone.. so it doesn't work like u said

Benjamin2557

Oct 6, 2017
I tried make some new theme but when I applied theme from my stuff this topic theme and then try edit and save my custom theme in theme park after 10 minutes is all gone.. so it doesn't work like u said
If you install theme park version (old), press edit then apply. All of this from Theme Park App.
It should apply forever, but you will only get UI colors, without elements.

Reactions: Mohsen ZiaE.

Benjamin2557

Oct 6, 2017
Is there anything I can do? I really want this theme but it won't show up even after letting the app run in the background. I can't root so can I do something on ADB or some other android debugging program? I can try to freeze the theme service app using alliance shield but I need the theme to show up in the first place. Also a FYI, this happens on the new HEXED themes too. Trying to use the .hex files provided within the hex installer app make this weird theme without the correct icons.

I would like to help you but without root it is going to be harder.

Try to install this theme center (I think it won't work...) : ThemeCenter v8.0.1.0 (Pie)

If I find something, I will share it to you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I only want icon pack of Samsung Note 7 for my Samsung phone. I am currently running Samsung One UI 3.1.

Can you please create an icon pack for me.
    Here you go

Samsung Galaxy TOUCHWIZ series and Samsung Experience THEMES for ONE UI Devices

Galaxy Série S-min.png

This is a serie of Themes I made using APK Easy Tool and Hex Installer that Nostalgic Users especially could benefit !

Anyone is allowed to share these themes but you have to give CREDITS !
    You're free if insterested for further developing in order to improve them.

The main goal of this PACK is to have a beginning on a possible OLD-STYLE Themes PROJECT for ONE UI Devices.

LATEST UPDATE (29/06/2022)

Changes :
    - Themes are now based on Hex Installer !
    - NEW Note 5 Theme released !
    - Ton of features and elements have been added.

THEME PACK Features :
    • Wallpapers
    • Icon Packs
    • Notification Panel Icons
    • Proper Colors in many areas of the User Interface
    • Power Menu Icons
    • Always On Display (AOD)
    • Status Bar (Network, Battery, Alarm, Bluetooth, Sound Mode and more...)
    • Camera App
    • Weather App
    • Dialer App, InCallUI
    • One UI Home (Launcher)
    • Device Manager
    • My Files App
    • Settings App
    • Navigation Bar

Installation :

1) Go to Samsung theme store > My stuff (where your themes installed are located)

2) Go to your home screen by letting Theme store running in the background

3) Install .apk files

4) Home screen again > press on Themes (long press) to go back to Samsung theme store then My stuff.
    You should see every themes you have installed by these .apk

Information : You need root to permanently apply a Theme.

Galaxy S Theme

Galaxy S2 Theme

Galaxy S3 Theme

Galaxy S4 Theme

Galaxy S5 Theme

Galaxy S6 Theme

Galaxy Note 5 Theme

Galaxy S7 Theme

Galaxy Note 7 Theme

Galaxy S8 Theme

Galaxy S9 Theme

UX9 Theme

Download :

All Themes are compiled !
    I will release a post if I have time tomorrow after work...

I only have screenshots to add for previews.
    ok thank you very much. Will these themes also apply to native app interfaces?
    They will as long as Hex Module permitting, which is the new base.
    Before, Themes were built from Samsung Theme Park, a less powerful tool.
    Can't wait for it to work.. Any timeline?
    I understand.
    Expect the release to be on may !
    I doesn't work on One UI 3 ?
    I can't test it out since I have One UI 2.5...
    Ok....if you want someone test one of your themes (I'm not advanced user) I will test S1 for One Ui 3.1 if you get your hand on new update or new phone :cool:, unlike other people I don't want force you to break your phone by root or buying new phone ;) so don't worry about themes so for now provide support for people that have One UI 2.5 :giggle:.

Stay safe and I hope see more accurate phones (themes) from you for Samsung :coffee:.
    GrandUnconsciousBluefintuna-max-1mb.gif