One VX

Search This thread

real187

Mar 3, 2008
Sharper screen (though its slightly bigger) but a better GPU than One s

Verstuurd van mijn HTC One S met Tapatalk

wewenk

Oct 26, 2010
Anyone willing to tell me what is the price of this one vx device at your place? Thank you...

Sent from my MT25i using xda app-developers app

Melobrokeit

May 8, 2008
I currently have an Inspire "4G". Where Im sitting, the VX looks pretty good. Not only is it an increase in screen size and processor specs, but also provides a front camera i've been missing since i lost my iphone. To top it all off, its only $50. I know the One X+ looks great and all, the VX just might be more of what i need. I don't watch movies on my phone(i use my ipad), and I HATE touch screen gaming, so yeah, i think this may be my next upgrade.

lateral18

Nov 10, 2009
nyc
I currently have an Inspire "4G". Where Im sitting, the VX looks pretty good. Not only is it an increase in screen size and processor specs, but also provides a front camera i've been missing since i lost my iphone. To top it all off, its only $50. I know the One X+ looks great and all, the VX just might be more of what i need. I don't watch movies on my phone(i use my ipad), and I HATE touch screen gaming, so yeah, i think this may be my next upgrade.
I'm in the same boat as you, I think 5.7" is too big , but unlke you, I do watch movies and play games in the phone , but I'm missing the front facing camera , even thought the specs on this one are low. A least I'll have one now , I don't have to flip the phone when I'm using tango
Just putting it out there , I check a few stores , and they don't have it . I wonder if is available . Or is on hold , or some stuff like that

jdzitro

Aug 13, 2010
Bakersfield
Samsung Galaxy S21
I'm also using an HTC DHD. I'm running AOKP JB 4.2.2and am really happy that the devs have supported that phone for so long, but I'm ready for an upgrade.
At this moment the One VX is 99¢ at ATT online. Naturally I came here first to see what the community has been doing with the device. The early lack of support is keeping my wallet closed for now.
..maybe.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

ilostchild

Dec 7, 2009
I'm also using an HTC DHD. I'm running AOKP JB 4.2.2and am really happy that the devs have supported that phone for so long, but I'm ready for an upgrade.
At this moment the One VX is 99¢ at ATT online. Naturally I came here first to see what the community has been doing with the device. The early lack of support is keeping my wallet closed for now.
..maybe.

for 99 cents, that wouldnt it would open my wallet right up

landran

Mar 8, 2013
I got one. I like it so far. Now if only I could find a way to root it, I'd be set. So far no go . . . yet. 2 devs working on it tho so hopefully soon. It's just a matter of time.

jdzitro

Aug 13, 2010
Bakersfield
Samsung Galaxy S21
Ended up getting a Nexus 4 from Google Play. Off contract and gonna pay $30/mo on T-Mo instead of $95 on AT&T.
Good luck peeps. Keep fighting the good fight.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    well i think it has just the same specs as the oneS ... why does htc release now another one series phone? :confused::confused::confused:
    Hey look the scammer willieumm is still on xda

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium