• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General OneOS Weekly [MIUI 12.6] [Alioth] [Shared ROM]

Search This thread

ibrahimkh

Dec 15, 2014
How do I install through TWRP? When formatting data, it does not show me any files and I cannot flash.

EDIT: I was able to install the ROM, but then it rebooted into TWRP recovery mode and had no files. I had to reinstall the Fastboot version of MIUI. Could you explain to me what TWRP you used and what exactly did you do to install ONE OS? For example, what things did wipe do, what version of twrp did they use, etc.
I'm experiencing the same thing

Alin45

Oct 7, 2020
Bucharest
I use Nebrasy's TWRP. Just boot in TWRP (fastboot boot xxxxx.img), install TWRP in Advanced section, flash the rom, format data (yes), reboot to TWRP, reboot to system...if an No system is installed warning appears, just ignore it and reboot to system.

lyonhead

Jan 10, 2018
I use Nebrasy's TWRP. Just boot in TWRP (fastboot boot xxxxx.img), install TWRP in Advanced section, flash the rom, format data (yes), reboot to TWRP, reboot to system...if an No system is installed warning appears, just ignore it and reboot to system.
Format dat= wipe devilk cache, metadata and data?
and is it done after or before flashing?

DeathStroke47

Aug 15, 2020
How do I install through TWRP? When formatting data, it does not show me any files and I cannot flash.

EDIT: I was able to install the ROM, but then it rebooted into TWRP recovery mode and had no files. I had to reinstall the Fastboot version of MIUI. Could you explain to me what TWRP you used and what exactly did you do to install ONE OS? For example, what things did wipe do, what version of twrp did they use, etc.
You have to format data after flashing rom. Otherwise you need a usb otg. The required TWRP is already linked in thread.

michelD

Jan 12, 2009
Google Nexus 4
HTC Desire 820
BUG: I cannot access some configuration options such as Installed applications and battery.
Does anyone else have the same problem?
No problem here with last version 21.7.26 (see below)
Did you make a clean install by wiping completely the data partition?
IMG_20210729_224017.jpg
IMG_20210729_224045.jpg

hexisg

Feb 5, 2015
Battery life is really good and battery drain over night ~8 hours is kess that 1%.
But it seems to use about 1GB more ram than normal xiaomi.eu.I have 8gb ram so no

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-30-13-32-13-621_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-30-13-32-13-621_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 73

XandiSalli

Sep 19, 2014
Vienna
I am currently on 21.7.28 weekly xiaomi.eu, but your last release is version 21.8.2. Does OneOS have its own versioning or is it using newer MIUI? (or is it stable version :eek: )

Top Liked Posts