• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General OneOS Weekly [MIUI 12.6] [Alioth] [Shared ROM]

Search This thread

matheusgesser

Apr 18, 2016
after unlocking the bootloader and booting the twrp, I flash the rom and then restart f3, it shows the poco logo and restarts again, opening the twrp and not installing the rom, I don't know what it can be, any suggestions?

XandiSalli

Sep 19, 2014
Vienna
Dirty flashed latest OneOS weekly over latest xiaomi.eu weekly. Worked great! Booted up fast and I could immediately feel the performance improvements. Really good battery life on stock kernel!

@DeathStroke47 the battery life is better with the kernel you are using than with the stock kernel.
how does this custom ROM manage to bring more optimization for this device I mean do you use the same device trees or how do you do this optimization and why is this ROM not available for all xiami devices that are represented at xiami.eu? do these optimizations also work for the 6gb version of this device?
is the RAM Management better at this Rom so does Apps are longer in RAM even with the 6gb Variant of this Phone ?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts