General OneOS Weekly [MIUI 12.6] [Alioth] [Shared ROM]

Search This thread

lyonhead

Jan 10, 2018
I have ONeos out of date, how do I update it without losing the information?

What steps should I follow?

beicuxhaven

Jan 16, 2011
hello together
I have a small problem, when I use the ROM for several days, at some point just no more sounds come in the notifications.
sounds are set, they are there but just do not play anymore. this affects for example discord, google calendar.
i have also noticed that this occurs when i switch to DND mode and back several times. This then starts with the unlock sound. that already remains off. anyone an idea?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Phoenix47

Aug 15, 2020
OnePlus 8T
Xiaomi Poco F3
hello together
I have a small problem, when I use the ROM for several days, at some point just no more sounds come in the notifications.
sounds are set, they are there but just do not play anymore. this affects for example discord, google calendar.
i have also noticed that this occurs when i switch to DND mode and back several times. This then starts with the unlock sound. that already remains off. anyone an idea?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
You can ask anyone in the telegram support group, they will help you better.

bmwbasti

Apr 29, 2011
Guys, is there any possibility to reduce the volume of all the "system tones" (e.g. unlocking the device, liking on Facebook etc.)? I don't want to deactivate them but I can't figure out to which volume they are related to. No matter which volume I reduce, the tones are always way to loud 🙄.

Licensya123

Apr 6, 2018
Thank you for this wonderful rom. So far so good the battery last longer than my previous eu rom. The only thing that bugs me is when I use floating window video call the fps goes to 60fps eventhough I put it in 120fps.

IvaNEnergY

Jul 2, 2014
Обновление Redmi Note 8T не удалось, после нажатия : Обновить выбивает ошибку - "файлы на зеркалах отсутствуют"

photo_2021-12-08_23-51-40.jpg

Текущая версия: MIUI 12 - OneOS - 21.10.3 | Cyber Wars Era

Sir Spamalot

Jan 25, 2017
Getting bootloop on lockscreen after updating to the new version. Within a couple of seconds of getting on the lock screen, the phone freezes and reboots... and repeats.

Top Liked Posts