OnePlus One

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-02-03-13-28-47-11_0ecf870e1d5390b9ac21ebc76f00749d.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-02-03-13-28-47-11_0ecf870e1d5390b9ac21ebc76f00749d.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 123
Reactions: Macke93

kongfuzi

Mar 7, 2022
I pre-ordered my OnePlus 10 Pro from China already. This is going to be my 2nd Oneplus phone, the 1st one was the Original OnePlus 1 in which you had to had an invitation in order to buy the phone, so you need to know someone that know someone who knew someone that had an invitation code, so anyways I have a question for anyone that own the 9 Pro.
Would we be able to unlock the bootloader in the 10 Pro assuming it will follow suit as the 9 Pro?
My phone will come with Color OS 12.1.
I just get my OnePlus 10 Pro yesterday. Android Auto not work.
Wait for the update. If you share your experience, that's will be greet. Thank you.

Johnstan725

Jan 16, 2014
OnePlus 10 Pro
i tried the guide you posted, using fastboot oem unlock. just says command not known.

then i tried the fastboot flashing unlock and that just spits out command?

im stuck how do i unlock the bootloader?!?

Call_Me_Creep

Sep 12, 2009
H-Town
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Any idea when that might happen? Considering there's a global version out now.
it is available now, here is how to do it..

Husskeyy

Apr 21, 2022
Cape Town
www.youtube.com
it is available now, here is how to do it..

Ah, awesome! Thank you.

I was actually asking because I'm planning on buying the new OnePlus Ace that was released in China yesterday. It's scheduled for release in India in about a week.

Do you think it would be better getting it from India, in terms of English support? If it doesn't have a global release, then those are the only two countries I can choose from. Wanna make sure I get the best one.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I pre-ordered my OnePlus 10 Pro from China already. This is going to be my 2nd Oneplus phone, the 1st one was the Original OnePlus 1 in which you had to had an invitation in order to buy the phone, so you need to know someone that know someone who knew someone that had an invitation code, so anyways I have a question for anyone that own the 9 Pro.
    Would we be able to unlock the bootloader in the 10 Pro assuming it will follow suit as the 9 Pro?
    Same - 12/256GB in black, and it looks like it's arriving tomorrow ( finally 😐 ) I ordered from Giztop in 11th January. I have several OnePlus devices including 9 Pro, yes, we can unlock the bootloader.
    Hey, it did arrive today. I remembered your question so I decided to come back and show you. Unlocked bootloader, rooted and Safetynet passed with Zygisk and Universal Safetynet fix.
    the unlock is the same as the OP9 pro?
    mine is coming this week
    I did "fastboot OEM unlock" and got an error, so I did "fastboot flashing unlock" and it unlocked. I also had to use "adb reboot bootloader" to get to fastboot, the buttons kept sending me to recovery. If this is a change, it's new, but not a big deal I guess.
    It's basically the same as any OnePlus, just check out YouTube for a 8 or 9 series tutorial.

Two things to keep in mind -

I had to "adb reboot bootloader" to get to fastboot

"Fastboot OEM unlock" gave an error, but "fastboot flashing unlock" unlocked no problem.

You can use this guide.
    I did "fastboot OEM unlock" and got an error, so I did "fastboot flashing unlock" and it unlocked. I also had to use "adb reboot bootloader" to get to fastboot, the buttons kept sending me to recovery. If this is a change, it's new, but not a big deal I guess.
    Ok, thanks buddy
    Anyone has a tutorial on how to unlock the bootloader?
    Just got my phone today.
    It's basically the same as any OnePlus, just check out YouTube for a 8 or 9 series tutorial.

Two things to keep in mind -

I had to "adb reboot bootloader" to get to fastboot

"Fastboot OEM unlock" gave an error, but "fastboot flashing unlock" unlocked no problem.