Question Oneplus 10 pro bricked. Try to convert china colorOs to oxygenOs.

Search This thread

null0seven

Oct 1, 2013
Iasi
For me was the option to Power ON and sound the alarm. I wake up at 05.30 am.
Notification not a life/death thing for me..

Metromas

Oct 20, 2019
Turkey
metromas.com
Oneplus 10 Pro brick.
I done every steps.
Bootloader unlock successful.
Fastboot enhanced tools.
Payload.bin Flashed.
But my phone is restarting on logo.
So I find img file to flash manually.
I do manually flashing.
But now my phone completely brick.
No power on, No charging connection.
No any button combination.
How to I solve it? Any solution.?
Or any MSM tool for this device or how to I start again my phone.??
Same happened to me. there is no reaction. What is the situation? Has a solution been found?

Turksta

Jul 17, 2012
Oneplus 10 Pro haritası.
ilişkiye girmemek.
Bootloader kilidi başarılı.
Fastboot gelişmiş.
Payload.bin Yanıp söndü.
Ancak telefonum logoda yeniden başlatılıyor.
Bu yolda manuel olarak yapılacak img beni gözden geçirecek.
Elle flaş uygulaması.
Ama şimdi telefonum oyunu.
Güç açık değil, bağlantı yok.
Bir çocuğa göz atıldı.
nasıl çözerim? bir çözüme ulaşmışsınız.?
Veya bu cihaz için herhangi bir MSM aracı veya telefonumu nasıl yeniden başlatırım.??
cözüm bulabildinizmi aynı sorun benim cihazda

Reactions: Metromas

Ph0nysk1nk

Jul 28, 2016
a lot of people are victims it would be a nicer behavior to help instead of trading it.
Those who are selling Msm fix have to be some Qualcomm or oneplus technician right?

Imagine if they published their credentials. They get canned in a second.

Secondly, I wonder how they can get away with charging people. Whole thing really seems sketchy.

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
Those who are selling Msm fix have to be some Qualcomm or oneplus technician right?

Imagine if they published their credentials. They get canned in a second.

Secondly, I wonder how they can get away with charging people. Whole thing really seems sketchy.
I don't think it's an employee, probably someone's got a keylogger running when a tech logged in then they've stole their details...saying they're going to sell it isn't ethical, and there's probably a law against it.

Ph0nysk1nk

Jul 28, 2016
I don't think it's an employee, probably someone's got a keylogger running when a tech logged in then they've stole their details...saying they're going to sell it isn't ethical, and there's probably a law against it.
Hmmm.... Wonder what would stop us from doing the same ****. Would just have to pony up some cash first. 🤔

jeffsga88

Jan 5, 2016
OnePlus 9 Pro
Haha, absolutely nothing mate.

Only issue I can foresee is if the log in checks against the software or it checks against an online database, the latter will fail if the accounts passwords are altered.

The problem would be once OnePlus realizes that the credentials have been leaked they would most likely would cancel those credentials. From looking at the login program from the MSM you can see that it calls home when attempting to login, so if the credentials are cancelled it would end up doing us no good again. Why I think it would just be better to get people that know how to crack programs to crack the MSM for us.

retchop

Aug 23, 2013
Hello Guys,
I am sharing the test point of oneplus 10 pro so you can fix it. I have a phone which is completely dead. Finding edl point of the mainboard is not helping me to fix the phone. because non of msm tool is working. if you find a msm tool working with this model please let me know.

oplus10protestpointt.jpg

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Anyone still not able to make their phone?
    Send me a message.

I managed to make my own phone.
    @Metromas Please provide your support publicly on XDA and not privately by personal message. Latter and in conjunction with the last thread that you've created minutes ago and that I deleted makes me to assume you're providing a paid service.
    Your other duplicate posts got deleted with reference to rule no. 5 of the XDA Forum Rules. I'm currently checking your whole post history in this respect.

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator
    @Metromas Please provide your support publicly on XDA and not privately by personal message. Latter and in conjunction with the last thread that you've created minutes ago and that I deleted makes me to assume you're providing a paid service.
    Your other duplicate posts got deleted with reference to rule no. 5 of the XDA Forum Rules. I'm currently checking your whole post history in this respect.

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator
    No doubt about that.

Tired of people profiting from a service that was and is free.
    Well, this conversion is getting stupider...
    On 9 Pro, european model, i was on OxygenOS. I download newer version of ColorOS & Lokal Update.apk. Flash it with Lokal Upgrade. Done! All Google services workt fine.
    If i wanted to go back to OxygenOS, i downloaded downgrade rom. Flash it with Lokal Upgrade. Do 1, 2 official updates. Done!
    Of course 9 Pro was older than 10 Pro now & we have MSM tool for any region.
    By the way ColorOS was Far Better that OxygenOS. Only 2 negatives for me:
    1. alarm does not sound with the phone off. Does not have that option;
    2. notification (mail, whatsapp, etc) does not work. I need to check my phone from time to time.
    Updates are very fast for ColorOS. For european Oxygen, NOT! We just got A.13... India A.15 hotfix & A.14. I guess that the software team is indian..
    Imagine thinking that broken notifications still makes ColorOS better. I went back to OOS12 specifically because of the notification problems. I mean what's the point of having a phone if you don't get instant notifications!?
    Oneplus 10 Pro brick.
    I done every steps.
    Bootloader unlock successful.
    Fastboot enhanced tools.
    Payload.bin Flashed.
    But my phone is restarting on logo.
    So I find img file to flash manually.
    I do manually flashing.
    But now my phone completely brick.
    No power on, No charging connection.
    No any button combination.
    How to I solve it? Any solution.?
    Or any MSM tool for this device or how to I start again my phone.??
    Chinese MSM
    You will not find this service for free.
    Have I got it right?

What's really sad is you've been on the forums asking for help trying to restore your phone and the community getting the MSM tool unlocked and then you probably either got OnePlus to remote session or paid the people doing the service and then stole their stolen login information and now you want to try to profit off of it. XDA used to be a community of people helping each other out and not people trying to scam or profit off others. If you truly created something of your own and wanted to sell it, then by all means do it, but that's not the case. Providing the service for free and having a donation option on your profile or post is also fine, it's no different than making a rom or kernel, we do it for free and if people choose to donate then they do. Sorry to rant, people that do things like this just irritate me and in my opinion go against everything XDA stands for.