How To Guide OnePlus 10 Pro Fastboot ROMs (and how to make for any device)

Search This thread
Feb 27, 2015
OnePlus 10 Pro
Did you try to get into fastbootd before you ran the script like I suggested? Your device is stuck between two firmware versions right now. Your only hope right now is Fastboot Enhance before having to send it to OnePlus.
Everything goes well until writing xbl_ramdump.img ..then resizing /writing of logical partitions fail . I don't know if there's a way to enable dynamic partions via fastbootd ? In fastbootd enhanced app it shows all my partions as not logical . Is that normal? Sorry for many questions. Been at trying to fix all day ..( this is trying to flash in fastbootd )

Attachments

• IMG20220723210724.jpg
    IMG20220723210724.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 74
  • IMG20220723210747.jpg
    IMG20220723210747.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 74

docnok63

Nov 22, 2012
Memphis, TN
I've only used FBE to flash a device (OP9Pro) once. I don't know what's normal in it.

The logical partitions must be deleted/flashed in fastbootd. I would manually get into fastbootd and just try one flashing one of them at a time with copy and paste to see if it works.

Feb 27, 2015
OnePlus 10 Pro
I've only used FBE to flash a device (OP9Pro) once. I don't know what's normal in it.

The logical partitions must be deleted/flashed in fastbootd. I would manually get into fastbootd and just try one flashing one of them at a time with copy and paste to see if it works.
Do you know the fastbootd command to delete ? The logical partitions are flashed with what fastbootd command? I used Example : fastboot flash super vendor.img and it works , but when I use your install.bat file it fails ( sends .img okay ,but fails writes ) . You think it could be the fastboot delete line or even the flash directory the logical s are flashing to that's giving me trouble?

docnok63

Nov 22, 2012
Memphis, TN
Do you know the fastbootd command to delete ? The logical partitions are flashed with what fastbootd command? I used Example : fastboot flash super vendor.img and it works , but when I use your install.bat file it fails ( sends .img okay ,but fails writes ) . You think it could be the fastboot delete line or even the flash directory the logical s are flashing to that's giving me trouble?
It's right there in the script:

fastboot delete-logical-partition odm_a

is the first one (you have to be in fastbootd.) Then to rebuild it's:

fastboot create-logical-partition odm_a 1

There is no directory these are being flashed to. They are partitions themselves setting up the structure of the device to be later read by Android.

Feb 27, 2015
OnePlus 10 Pro
It's right there in the script:

fastboot delete-logical-partition odm_a

is the first one (you have to be in fastbootd.) Then to rebuild it's:

fastboot create-logical-partition odm_a 1

There is no directory these are being flashed to. They are partitions themselves setting up the structure of the device to be later read by Android.
These commands do not work . Deleting command Shows :failed (unable to open super partition )

Creating command Shows the same :Failed ( unable to open super partition )

docnok63

Nov 22, 2012
Memphis, TN
my phone is brick, no screen, no vibrate, no batery, nothing, do everything but screen is still turn off
Any solution?
No. The phone is hard bricked and must be sent back to OnePlus.
These commands do not work . Deleting command Shows :failed (unable to open super partition )

Creating command Shows the same :Failed ( unable to open super partition )
If you're in fastbootd, your phone is softbricked and must be sent back to OP since we don't have an MSM.

Murderburger

Jun 21, 2021
Dude. STOP TROLLING MY THREADS!!! Anyone who has ever booted into fastbootd knows that it waits for the device and the script won't be able to continue without it. Everything below it FAILS because it wasn't booted into fastbootd and NOTHING was flashed. This is so easy to show...
So the only issue I can POSSIBLY see with your script is on line 28 of upgrade.sh you have fastboot reboot fastboot which I believe screws up peoples phones.
The upside for them is:
Swap to Slot B
Reboot to Fastbootd
Restart the process with removing line 28

^Granted the above hasnt been tested by me lol

Reactions: Prant

tubekeeper

Feb 28, 2011
New York
Share with the class lol
1. follow the steps in the below link

2. Must reinstall the usb driver that can switch from bootloader to fastbootd with cmd command fastboot reboot fastboot, download the latest driver from below link

unzip password: gsmmafia

3 Extract all the .img file (48) from one plus 10 pro playload.bin by fastboot enhance playload dumper. and copy all the (48) img in the platform tool folder.

Or copy all the img file in the the fastboot script folder to the platform tool folder

You can download One plus 10 pro stock rom from below link

https://www.droidwin.com/oneplus-10-pro-download-fastboot-rom-and-stock-firmware/#google_vignette

Hope all of you can unbrick the one plus 10 pro

** Most important part is the phone can enter the boorloader**
I upload the flash commands

Attachments

• One plus 10 pro flash guide.txt
    1.8 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: Prant

nir_bb

Aug 28, 2016
My oneplus 10 pro NE2210 (Chinese version) 12/512
With ColorOs, I want to flash the global version NE2215, I tried with fastboot enhanced but without success, is that procedure working for that?

Feb 27, 2015
OnePlus 10 Pro
I tried to flash my NE2217 T-Mobile to global firmware following newer instructions with drivers etc,no luck .. device won't boot.. when it gets to flashing the tz.img it fails .. device locked unable to turn on at all now

Top Liked Posts