General Oneplus 10 Pro Global Rom India / eu

Search This thread

acassimiro

Mar 1, 2012
Bro, do follow, boot the phone and verify that developer settings and usb debugging is enabled.. after that, open cmd and browse to the adb tools folder, type in cmd --> adb devices <-- and press enter.. when you see an device, type --> adb reboot bootloader <-- when done, your phone should be in the bootloader, what means, fastboot mode.. now type in cmd again, --> fastboot devices <-- my suppose is, in fastboot mode, you didn't see an device, if so, open you device manager on pc, and look for the phone, should be something called android device.. install the google usb drivers manually, double click on the device, go to the driver tab and select driver update / install.. choose the seccond option, browse on the local computer and go to the google usb driver folder and select the inf file..

when installed, type again --> fastboot devices <-- and verify that you have an device id.. now open fastboot enhance and you should see an option to boot into fastbootd mode..
Raeally appreciate it. Now I'm on Oxigen OS.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-24-10-09-33-59_fc704e6b13c4fb26bf5e411f75da84f2.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-24-10-09-33-59_fc704e6b13c4fb26bf5e411f75da84f2.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 86
Reactions: adnan.makarevic

nir_bb

Aug 28, 2016
Can anyone please guide me step by step after opening bootloader how to burn Global Rom (OxygenOS) on Chinese Rom
? (ColorOS 10 pro 12/512 NE2210)
And if possible accompanied by photos.
Thank you.

Last edited:

nir_bb

Aug 28, 2016
So after I burned the global rom (2370_sign_NE2215_11_A_OTA_0130_all_bb1e47_10100001) Via FastbootEnhance
And the whole process went well, after finishing I pressed reboot but the device turned on with the oneplus logo and after a few seconds it did reboot and so on and so forth.
I managed to get into Recovery and reboot the device in Recovery mode but then it came up again with the Chinese ROM of ColorOS
What did I not do right or maybe this rom is not suitable for the device?
oneplus 10 pro 12\512

nachinn

Mar 27, 2011
  1. install ADB 1.4.3 drivers on your PC
  2. also you would need the zip fille of the OP10pro Rom , fastboot enhance
  3. enable OEM unlock and USB debugging on phone
  4. connect phone to PC
  5. in the adb folder on the PC which usually is in c drive shift + right click in empty space and open powershell window
  6. check status of device using command " adb devices "
  7. then "adb reboot bootloader" now phone will go into bootloader
  8. if the above command gives waiting for device then you have a driver problem , to fix that issue i had to install oneplusPC drivers https://oneplususbdrivers.com/
  9. also you would have to disable driver signature enforcement steps https://www.howtogeek.com/167723/ho...8.1-so-that-you-can-install-unsigned-drivers/
  10. once that is done , you will be unlocking bootloader with the command " fastboot flashing unlock "
  11. the phone would ask you to unlock and using volume keys to select and power to accept
  12. once phone is unlocked, it will wipe everything and load up the phone as brand new color OS , if you like finish the setup and once again enable dev options , usb debugging ( phone might as for allowing usb debugging later ,please accept )
  13. now just like before enable bootloader through powershell in the adb folder
  14. now once that is done ,extract the OP10 pro rom and copy the payload.bin somewhere
  15. now open fastboot enhance and make sure the phone is detected
  16. there will be a button that will enable phone to go into fastboot from bootloader in the app
  17. once that button is pressed you phone should go into fastboot mode with few options like wipe ,restrart and power off
  18. no need to press anything on the phone , just click on flash payload.bin in the fastboot enhance app
  19. it might give you a warning to delete .cow files in the temporary partitions, in that case click on the partition tab and scroll through the file names and identify the files ending in .cow and delete them one by one and after that click flash payload.bin once again .browse and select the payload.bin that you had extracted previously and its done ,
  20. wait for the loading bar to finish and your phone will start loading the oneplus icon and once all install is done should come up as a usuall setup phone
  21. enjoy . hope the explanation makes sense
  22. later for googlepay to work just open powershell in the adb folder and identify device and lock bootloader by using command "fastboot flashing lock "
  23. also re-enable driver signature enforcement on PC so that your online games using anti cheat works or you won't be able to play those games again . using
  24. 1 Open an elevated command prompt.

2 Copy and paste the command you want to use below into the elevated command prompt, and press Enter. (see screenshots below)

(enable driver signature enforcement - DEFAULT)
    bcdedit /set nointegritychecks off
thank yo very much to all

nir_bb

Aug 28, 2016
me, flash follow the step and reboot without any issued so far
So after I burned the global rom (2370_sign_NE2215_11_A_OTA_0130_all_bb1e47_10100001) Via FastbootEnhance
And the whole process went well, after finishing I pressed reboot but the device turned on with the oneplus logo and after a few seconds it did reboot and so on and so forth.
I managed to get into Recovery and reboot the device in Recovery mode but then it came up again with the Chinese ROM of ColorOS
What did I not do right or maybe this rom is not suitable for the device?
oneplus 10 pro 12\512

enter2explore

It happened to me from ne2213 to ne2215, after the burning process ended (fastboot enhance) then i clicked reboot to system but the phone keep booting to fastbootd until i wipe and format the data then only phone boot normally.

In your case, just try to wipe n format data first before pressing reboot to system on fastboot enhance.

Reactions: null0seven

zelma83

Mar 22, 2022
Ulricehamn
OnePlus 10 Pro
Can anyone help me.
My Oneplus 10 pro Chinese 8/256.
I'm try to install Ind Rom.
Everything is fine.
I delete all cow.
Complete done Flash.
But my phone is still rebooting in 1+ Logo.
Try EU Rom Also. But still stuck.
I tried that to, then it going into startloop, starting over and over, I send it to oneplus and they fixit, but they dont fix to change version.
Dont for not do that. I asked.

Rithina

Nov 9, 2008
OnePlus 9 Pro
OnePlus 10 Pro
  4. connect phone to PC
  5. in the adb folder on the PC which usually is in c drive shift + right click in empty space and open powershell window
  8. if the above command gives waiting for device then you have a driver problem , to fix that issue i had to install oneplusPC drivers https://oneplususbdrivers.com/
  9. also you would have to disable driver signature enforcement steps https://www.howtogeek.com/167723/ho...8.1-so-that-you-can-install-unsigned-drivers/
  10. once that is done , you will be unlocking bootloader with the command " fastboot flashing unlock "
  11. the phone would ask you to unlock and using volume keys to select and power to accept
  12. once phone is unlocked, it will wipe everything and load up the phone as brand new color OS , if you like finish the setup and once again enable dev options , usb debugging ( phone might as for allowing usb debugging later ,please accept )
  14. now once that is done ,extract the OP10 pro rom and copy the payload.bin somewhere
  16. there will be a button that will enable phone to go into fastboot from bootloader in the app
  17. once that button is pressed you phone should go into fastboot mode with few options like wipe ,restrart and power off
  18. no need to press anything on the phone , just click on flash payload.bin in the fastboot enhance app
  19. it might give you a warning to delete .cow files in the temporary partitions, in that case click on the partition tab and scroll through the file names and identify the files ending in .cow and delete them one by one and after that click flash payload.bin once again .browse and select the payload.bin that you had extracted previously and its done ,
  20. wait for the loading bar to finish and your phone will start loading the oneplus icon and once all install is done should come up as a usuall setup phone
  22. later for googlepay to work just open powershell in the adb folder and identify device and lock bootloader by using command "fastboot flashing lock "
  23. also re-enable driver signature enforcement on PC so that your online games using anti cheat works or you won't be able to play those games again . using

2 Copy and paste the command you want to use below into the elevated command prompt, and press Enter. (see screenshots below)

Thanks. Took me almost 1.5 hours to covert my OnePlus 10 pro 12/512gb to oxygen os now.

Spent an hour cause of sorting out the fastboot and adb drivers on my windows 11.

Using the latest EU rom now on my set. Only little issue is the red cable club software is IMEI based and my china set IMEI number cannot link my device which is someone who using red cable club software need to take note of as this software is tied to region for their software support.

Netflix run on L1
Android auto works perfect
google pay work and 5G (Singapore) and volte is perfectly working fine

AfriPally

Jun 8, 2022
First time posting. I've never flashed or rooted a phone before. I am confused on which ROM to flash with fastboot enhance. Do I use the global rom: "2370_sign_NE2215_11_A_OTA_0130_all_bb1e47_10100001" or the eu rom: "02b0d1b2508744e3a41115aeb274cccf?

kouzelnik3

Dec 29, 2011
Prague
jakubkasanda.g6.cz
OnePlus 10 Pro
First time posting. I've never flashed or rooted a phone before. I am confused on which ROM to flash with fastboot enhance. Do I use the global rom: "2370_sign_NE2215_11_A_OTA_0130_all_bb1e47_10100001" or the eu rom: "02b0d1b2508744e3a41115aeb274cccf?
First it is important to know what version you currently have and what would you like to have or do?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mattycee
    Pay attention to VAT ! Chinese may charge you with VAT! At least for us, europeans...
    And Australia may charge you again with VAT !
    The state are nice this way...

But why don't buy Global version?
    Jag vet, men jag skulle vilja påskynda operationen utan att installera windows. Finns det inget verktyg för mac? kan jag inte blinka manuellt? Jag har redan extraherat filerna från payload.bin

View attachment 5640307
    Im sorry, im to bad for this.
    You couild talk to diadz here, he is very good.
    Please share link for this group
    You can search for groups on telegram, really nifty feature..

That's how I found the evo X OnePlus 10 pro group.
    Telegram group for oneplus 10 series and now oxygen updater :)
    Just got it now mate..
    Can you guide me how to do it? I never did this flashing.
    4. connect phone to PC

I didn't anything. I'm scared because have a lot parts and I'm really don't know what I need to do. Have a some commands that I have never seen that before.

I also have the Chinese Version NE2210 and flashed it with the EU ROM, follow these steps

1 - Download and install the Oneplus drivers OnePlus 10 Pro Drivers
    2 - Download and install Minimal ADB and Fastboot Minimal ADB and Fastboot
    3 - Enable the Developer option, USB Debugging, and OEM Unlock
    4 - Allow USB Debugging, Tick the box "Always allow from this computer" if you do not see this message then disconnect and reconnect USB cable

Screenshot_20160419-094818.png

5 - Open Minimal ADB and Fastboot and run the command - adb devices
    If you see a device then the phone is connected, if not then repeat step 4.

6 - Once the phone is connected, run the command - adb reboot bootloader
    The phone will load into bootloader -
    Type in - fastboot devices - To Verify the connection. The phone should be in this state

741943-d52135065ebe580798108763a36b9437.jpg

7 - Now you need to unlock the bootloader, type in - fastboot flashing unlock

confirm-unlock-bootloader-oneplus-10-pro.jpg

Use the volume button to highlight and use the power button to select the UNLOCK THE BOOTLOADER option.
    8 - Once the bootloader is unlocked, repeat step 6

9 - Download and open Fastboot Enhanced, select Reboot to Bootloader option
    ss1.png

10 - Once in the bootloader, select the Flash Payload.bin and select the payload file from the ROM that you downloaded.

If you get this error message, then select no and delete the cow file from the partition
    virtual-ab-temporary-partitions-exists-Install-Indian-ROM-on-Chinese-OnePlus-10-Pro.png

Filter by cow and delete all the files ending with cow

delete-cow-partitions-Install-Indian-ROM-on-Chinese-OnePlus-10-Pro.png

Once you have deleted the cow files, flash the payload again. This will take around 10-15 minutes.

After the flashing is completed click on Reboot to System, The phone will boot into OxygenOS.

I followed these 2 tutorials:

Written Tutorial - Skip steps 5,6 and 7

YouTube Tutorial
    ✧ Oxygen OS 12.1 A11 IND full OTA.zip

• Link 1 : Here
    • Link 2 : Here

✧ Oxygen OS 12.1 A11 EU full OTA.zip

◆ Instructions :
    • Unlock bootloader : fastboot flashing unlock
    • Flash payload.bin via fastbootD Here

✧ Color OS 12.1 A.15 full OTA : Here
    Anyone successfully flash a 12g/512g model?
    me, flash follow the step and reboot without any issued so far
    ✧ Oxygen OS 12.1 A11 IND full OTA.zip

✧ Oxygen OS 12.1 A11 EU full OTA.zip
    • Link 2 :

◆ Instructions :
    • Unlock bootloader : fastboot flashing unlock
    • Flash payload.bin via fastbootD Here
    eu link is android 11 test version
    IND works good