Question OnePlus 10 Pro IMEI Repair

Search This thread

BaraCudaa

Oct 28, 2018
Is it possible ? I found a program which name is DFT Pro to repair but I couldn't find all supported devices list from software ?

Dj_Krip

Apr 8, 2016
You haven't necessary lost the IMEI. You can try `fastboot flash modem modem.img` (you'd need to extract it from payload.bin first) from the ROM that you've installed (or just flash complete rom using rollback images from anroid 13 beta, but it'll wipe your data)

From my experience, fastboot on 1+10pro is messed up and sometimes it doesn't flash some partitions

g96818

Dec 27, 2014
You haven't necessary lost the IMEI. You can try `fastboot flash modem modem.img` (you'd need to extract it from payload.bin first) from the ROM that you've installed (or just flash complete rom using rollback images from anroid 13 beta, but it'll wipe your data)

From my experience, fastboot on 1+10pro is messed up and sometimes it doesn't flash some partitions
imei is specific to the device. it's not in the payload.bin file

Dj_Krip

Apr 8, 2016
imei is specific to the device. it's not in the payload.bin file
The device won't load imei if modem is broken. On this device the code responsible for modem configuration is on `modem` partition. imei is stored elsewhere, but the device can still show "null" instead of imei if the modem is not loaded correctly

Nixeus2

Mar 11, 2020
A friend of mine tried with UMT pro dongle and it was unsuccessful :( I think CPU is not supported yet.