Question OnePlus 10 Pro - QDLoader HS-USB - EDL Test Point [9008] MSM

Search This thread

Metromas

Oct 20, 2019
Turkey
metromas.com
Hello
The test point on this phone was shared by me for the first time on the internet. But there is no software available to install it. So my phone is still dead.

9008 usb Requirements to establish a connection:
- Disconnect the battery
- Plug your cable into the phone
- Connect the other end of the cable to the computer when short-circuiting the marked area.
- If the drivers are installed, the connection will be successful.

OnePlus-10-Pro-edl-9008-location.png

1660392438149.png

Last edited:

mustafa.faiz

Apr 24, 2020
Hello
The test point on this phone was shared by me for the first time on the internet. But there is no software available to install it. So my phone is still dead.

- Disconnect the battery
- Connect the other end of the cable to the computer when short-circuiting the marked area.

View attachment 5649009
contct me i will fix your phone if software problem +992919474848 whatsapp only

dladz

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Huawei Watch 2
OnePlus 8
Mod Edit: Quoted Post Deleted

You're referring to the MSM tool and a techs log in? If you're a OnePlus tech you're going to get fired, if you're not then what exactly are you selling??? It's a free tool, you've just keylogger stolen the details, nothing more.. trying to make money off people ?? That's shocking behaviour, genuinely awful..

Last edited by a moderator:

rohit41u

Dec 7, 2008
bro i got my phone repaired by a online source as customer waited almost a month for his phone and later told me if u cant alive my phone then give me the amount of my phone , so i did online by a source

dladz

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Huawei Watch 2
OnePlus 8
bro i got my phone repaired by a online source as customer waited almost a month for his phone and later told me if u cant alive my phone then give me the amount of my phone , so i did online by a source
Either way buddy, you can't sell usage of a free tool, certainly not promote it... You also made it sound like you were the one selling it as a "service"

Perhaps be more specific when you explain things...

To be clear, anybody selling the use of the MSM tool is a tool themselves.

Reactions: Prant

Ph0nysk1nk

Jul 28, 2016
So, there's only one guy who's selling the Msm login info it seems.

I wonder how oneplus would react if they found out. Wonder if an email over there would do anything about this fool.... But probably not.

henryhan123

Jul 20, 2022
Hello

- Disconnect the battery

View attachment 5649009
Hi, how did you figure out the test point? My Realme GT 2 PRO is dead bricked too, but i am not sure which are the correct test points:

REALME.jpg

nguyenlucky

Jan 30, 2013
danang
ColorOS MSM tools always require internal account to log in. As OnePlus moves to ColorOS as its codebase since Android 12, free MSM tool (like with pure OxygenOS before) no longer exists I'm afraid.

I cannot find any free OxygenOS 12 MSM tool for any devices

• Sad
Reactions: Prant and Metromas

dladz

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Huawei Watch 2
OnePlus 8
ColorOS MSM tools always require internal account to log in. As OnePlus moves to ColorOS as its codebase since Android 12, free MSM tool (like with pure OxygenOS before) no longer exists I'm afraid.

I cannot find any free OxygenOS 12 MSM tool for any devices
And your won't make. They've locked that down.

Unless you run

a keylogger and take it!

Reactions: Prant

Prant

Jan 23, 2017
OnePlus 7 Pro
And your won't make. They've locked that down.

Unless you run

a keylogger and take it!
I took a brief look into it over the weekend, some stuff is tied to the login like important setup files get streamed in to the tool. But it all looks like, if someone had a login, they could cache that info and crack it that way. Just needs the setup/flashing instructions from server basically. Would take longer to manually reverse their proprietary format.

Ph0nysk1nk

Jul 28, 2016
Alright then, maybe we should look at this a different way. How would we be able to get a remote session with oneplus/ a technician?

Clearly it's possible as that one loser did it. It's just how he did it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Best way to extract would be to c$ into the computer you'll be using over the network from a secondary machine.

Whitelist a keylogger (there are tonnes of them out there) make sure to test this first.

Start the keylogger and c$ into the target machine from the second device.

Once OnePlus has the files copied for use by the tech, using the remote computer, pull the files they've used and then finish the call.

You'll then have the files on the secondary device and the log in details from the keylogger.

It's not hard, just ridiculous anyone has to do this.

I was resigned to the fact that this device wasn't going to get any love at all and nothing has changed on that front.

I genuinely hope that im wrong, but I'm doubting it. Could very well spark the end of OnePlus, sick and tired of OEMs turning their backs on the very people who made them popular in the first place.

You're referring to the MSM tool and a techs log in? If you're a OnePlus tech you're going to get fired, if you're not then what exactly are you selling??? It's a free tool, you've just keylogger stolen the details, nothing more.. trying to make money off people ?? That's shocking behaviour, genuinely awful..
    Got a random reply from OnePlus stating that "There's nothing that can be done" and I must send them the device.

Don't get why they are conveniently forgetting about Msm tool. Are they not supposed to remote flash phones anymore?
    Best way to extract would be to c$ into the computer you'll be using over the network from a secondary machine.

Whitelist a keylogger (there are tonnes of them out there) make sure to test this first.

Once OnePlus has the files copied for use by the tech, using the remote computer, pull the files they've used and then finish the call.

You'll then have the files on the secondary device and the log in details from the keylogger.

I was resigned to the fact that this device wasn't going to get any love at all and nothing has changed on that front.

I genuinely hope that im wrong, but I'm doubting it. Could very well spark the end of OnePlus, sick and tired of OEMs turning their backs on the very people who made them popular in the first place.
    Honestly, I'm over the potential sketchy ness of this task. Don't care about remote viewings or keyloggers.

I'm ****ing worried about if I have to actually brick my device to get oneplus to care about me. Even then they might just tell me to pay to send it to their warehouse

Edit: Lol I'll jump into this today cause I don't got nothing today.
    POTENTIALLY MASSIVE update. More chit chat with OnePlus revealed this "information".

OnePlus support is now claiming, to me, that they DO NOT have remote session support files or MSM.

This makes me wonder, if are they straight up bullshiting OR, since OnePlus now is controlled by OPPO, does ONLY OPPO have login for Msm tool? This is getting interesting lmao.

Got a random reply from OnePlus stating that "There's nothing that can be done" and I must send them the device.

Don't get why they are conveniently forgetting about Msm tool. Are they not supposed to remote flash phones anymore?
    POTENTIALLY MASSIVE update. More chit chat with OnePlus revealed this "information".

OnePlus support is now claiming, to me, that they DO NOT have remote session support files or MSM.

This makes me wonder, if are they straight up bullshiting OR, since OnePlus now is controlled by OPPO, does ONLY OPPO have login for Msm tool? This is getting interesting lmao.

Honestly, I'm over the potential sketchy ness of this task. Don't care about remote viewings or keyloggers.

I'm ****ing worried about if I have to actually brick my device to get oneplus to care about me. Even then they might just tell me to pay to send it to their warehouse

Edit: Lol I'll jump into this today cause I don't got nothing today.