Question OnePlus 10 pro

Search This thread

Mmgala

Jul 25, 2010
OnePlus 8T
Hi
Very interested in the new OnePlus 10 pro, but lives in Europe, anybody knows a way to get a hold of the phone (Chinese version) here.

vtec303

Ali express selling the Chinese versions but it should work in Europe, I have checked the 5g and 4g Vodafone bands should be ok In UK, but check your country's network bands which you are on, hope this helps, cheers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-18-11-32-45-807_com.chrome.beta.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-18-11-32-45-807_com.chrome.beta.jpg
    653.2 KB · Views: 142

jaisonguru

Mar 7, 2011
OnePlus One
OnePlus 5
I ordered mine just today on GIZTOP.com, 10 minutes later I saw it on Aliexpress as well, as I would have preferred Ali for the FED EX shipping at extra charges and easy refund in case of any issues. I hope Giztop shall not disappoint me as I have opted for an express shipment.

Last edited:

MJ23GOAT

Jun 10, 2018
I have the OnePlus 10 pro in USA and all works perfect ,even default launchers... Except for 1 problem. Can't send text message with 3rd party sms APP like Google messages . It wants me to enter a password to send SMS .. I get a message that text I'm sending is a " chargeble SMS" I have been using Chinese phones for years in the USA and never seen anything like this, and can't figure it out.

cyan pac

Jan 24, 2013
Sony Xperia 1 III
I have the OnePlus 10 pro in USA and all works perfect ,even default launchers... Except for 1 problem. Can't send text message with 3rd party sms APP like Google messages . It wants me to enter a password to send SMS .. I get a message that text I'm sending is a " chargeble SMS" I have been using Chinese phones for years in the USA and never seen anything like this, and can't figure it out.
Maybe change the apn to your Carrier and make sure it's right? That's definitely weird

needle58

Oct 28, 2008
Hello.
it is very interesting to know: Android Auto works on ColorOS?

oneplus 9 pro with color os has problems with this.

acassimiro

Mar 1, 2012
Guys, how are you doing? I'm fresh here and I bought the OP 10 PRO from China and of curse this came with the chinese OS build. Can I change the chinese OS build for the Global version? Is it easy to do? Thank you! Im in USA too.

car king

Mar 11, 2017
OnePlus 9 Pro

are u tmobile or ATT 5G ?? or only 4G
?

KlausWillSeeYouNow

Sep 19, 2013
Have you found any solution to this? There's another thread here where we are discussing it, but nobody has any answers yet.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Giztop.com has them and ships to Europe.
    I guess no warranty is a non issue for the early adapters.