Accessories OnePlus 10T screen protector and cases!

Search This thread

randylahey786

Oct 22, 2021
Thanks for the suggestion, the Spigen glass is a little expensive so I'm getting a Gadgetshieldz screen guard and I don't use a case cause it puts on extra weight on my phone so I'll go with the skins for the back! What brand is good and not pricy?

Last edited:
May 9, 2021
Thanks for the suggestion, the Spigen glass is a little expensive but it is worth it and I don't use a case cause it put on extra weight on my phone so I'll go with the skins for the back! What brand is good and not pricy?
Yes, Spigen is great and for phone skins, I'd say Gadgetshiledz is a good choice cause it is affordable and of good quality! dbrand is a little expensive compared to this...

Last edited:
May 9, 2021
Thanks, I've looked into it and ordered a skin for my 10T!
Great, I got red sandstone skins applied check it out!
1660108279548.jpg
1660108291548.jpg

qn1ck

Nov 17, 2012
OnePlus 7 Pro
I just bought original Bumper Case when I ordered my 10T. A little pricey but can't complain really good case.

Last edited:
May 9, 2021
Hey, any issues with using a case and these skins? I've never done skins in a phone, but I'm tempted since they only had black available for the 16GB...
There are no issues with using a case on this skin! Also, skins are thin and only for looks, dust, and scratch protection. Yes, only black is available and I skinned it to have a different look!

Top Liked Posts