Question OnePlus 11 Unlock bootloader/msm tool/custom rom

Search This thread

surajpai524

May 5, 2014
Samsung Galaxy Pocket
Nubia Z11
Ahh why not root with magiks and not with Kernel su ?

You can patch your init_boot.img on op11 with magisk and flash it
I know. But I didn't want to risk as I have already bricked my phone once and this is my replacement phone. This method is the best plus I have no issues with OTA also.

But this phone has hardware issue related to usb. So it's failing Fastboot 95% of times.

Svid

Sep 8, 2010
TLV
OnePlus 8T
Google Pixel 6
Dream on about any MSM or unbrick tools.
Iv'e seen the new Flash Tool (the new MSM), and you need to have both your MAC address, 2FA and perma internet connection to oppo servers for the tool to work)

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Moderator Announcement

I've sanitised this thread from all posts or content related to paid services. Promotion or offering of such services is not accepted on XDA. As requests for such services lead to their promotion, such requests have also been removed.
Any further posts of these kind might lead to consequences to their authors' accounts. Please refrain from them. Thanks for your cooperation.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

Reactions: inkaine

JerryKS

Jun 28, 2017
It's hardware fault. Saw the same issue in forums for different devices.
Bro can I chat with you on telegram or anywhere else because I think we are on the same boat. I bricked my device just like you and they replaced my motherboard instead of giving a replacement but now I am facing usb issues and also they told me don't unlock bootloader again or we won't be able to help you..like seriously? He told me you are not allowed to unlock bootloader and root the device as it will void warranty for you.

surajpai524

May 5, 2014
Samsung Galaxy Pocket
Nubia Z11
Bro can I chat with you on telegram or anywhere else because I think we are on the same boat. I bricked my device just like you and they replaced my motherboard instead of giving a replacement but now I am facing usb issues and also they told me don't unlock bootloader again or we won't be able to help you..like seriously? He told me you are not allowed to unlock bootloader and root the device as it will void warranty for you.
Just start a conversation with me here on xda.

wangdaning

Sep 17, 2012
Wuxi
I soft bricked my Chinese variant trying to switch back to stock ColorOS after getting on OxygenOS. Funny, funny. I tried several times to fix it, but just bootloop. Relocked the bootloader, to the service center, an oppo one. They said you flashed it, I said yes, they used MSM to flash stock back in less than half an hour. They did not charge me :D

Nikenpelle

Apr 16, 2023
Think I've messed up a little..

I've rooted my OP11 CPH2449 (Stock with latest OTA) using this [GUIDE] [Magisk] [Unlock / ROOT / Keep Root] OOS 13-A.09 and it worked great. But I realized that I could not change my screen lock.. Googled my way throu the problem and it seems like I needed too relock the bootloader, start all over again but this time unset ever type of screen lock before unlock and root..

Uninstalled Magisk but used the wrong option, so the init_boot.img was not switched back before I fastbooted and locked up again..

Now the phone keeps rebooting, I see the OP-logo and the Powered by android part, when it should go from that it will restarts over and over again..

I can get Recovery mode to sort of work, I only get FORMAT DATA//RESTART//POWER OFF

I cant for my life get in too fastboot mode.. (I may do something wrong with the buttons..)

I think it might be softbricked, but I dont know. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

MrSteelX

Jan 24, 2013
OnePlus 9
OnePlus 11
Think I've messed up a little..

I've rooted my OP11 CPH2449 (Stock with latest OTA) using this [GUIDE] [Magisk] [Unlock / ROOT / Keep Root] OOS 13-A.09 and it worked great. But I realized that I could not change my screen lock.. Googled my way throu the problem and it seems like I needed too relock the bootloader, start all over again but this time unset ever type of screen lock before unlock and root..

Uninstalled Magisk but used the wrong option, so the init_boot.img was not switched back before I fastbooted and locked up again..

Now the phone keeps rebooting, I see the OP-logo and the Powered by android part, when it should go from that it will restarts over and over again..

I can get Recovery mode to sort of work, I only get FORMAT DATA//RESTART//POWER OFF

I cant for my life get in too fastboot mode.. (I may do something wrong with the buttons..)

I think it might be softbricked, but I dont know. Any suggestions?
Unless you can unlock bootloader again, you have a hardbricked phone.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Msm is dead since oppo took over oneplus
    I'm able to boot into Hello screen, but system hang and reboot in few seconds.
    any chance to save it?
    I tried 10000 times to finish setup in seconds and enable usb debug.
    Finally works now...
    p.s my finger is faster than a vibrator now
    Nope all can unlock the bootloader
    Oem unlock in rhe system enabled and last android platfrom tools used ?
    Yes, I am using the latest version of platform tools and the OEM UNLOCK is ticked on in the settings.

fastboot devices will list my devices but the fastboot flashing unlock gives me the info menu.

UPDATE: I had to delete the adb and android folder from my hard drive root folder and everything works now.
    Hello brothers!
    I'd like to know more about unlock bootloader, msm tool and about custom rom.

Does oneplus give us the ability to unlock the bootloader?

Is it possible to create a msm tool for it? I know that oneplus 10 pro had a problem with it...

As a oneplus 8/8 pro, 6T, op5, op3 and op1 user I always liked the fact that these were perfect phones for development. oneplus gives us such an opportunity at all now? My question is because I haven't seen it on op10pro...

I hope someone can answer these questions and we can talk about it together.

Best regards zelos156 aka zeusgod
    Ok, update: I ended up using the method in the previous linked message. I gave up on QFIL and QPST but the method in @dekefake's thread worked like a charm! I suggest watching the videos and following along precisely.