- Jul 15, 2013
/* * Your warranty is now VOID! * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * */
This is my custom ROM built only for Oneplus 3T. DO NOT try to flash it on Oneplus 3.
This ROM is NOT compatible with sultan's custom kernel (actually not compatible with any kernel that is not built for CM14.1)
I built this for my own daily use, and shared because I did not see another public release of CM14.1 yet. This is based on the work of morckx at GitHub.
Sorry for you all, but the final exam for me is coming I might not have time to update this ROM regularly, so let's just wait for CM's official support or you may turn to the unified unofficial nightlies lol.. (actually I could have updated this last weekend but I went for dating, haha.)
- Vanilla CyanogenMod 14.1 (last synced: 2016-12-14 GMT+8)
- Ported to Oneplus 3T (Thanks to morckx for merging 3T changes into the CM kernel)
- No OTA supported for this ROM, if you receive any, please ignore it and DO NOT install. (Though you will not be able to install that at all)
About the embedded "Brevent" App:
This is a refactored version of the Xposed module "Prevent Running" (http://repo.xposed.info/module/me.piebridge.forcestopgb) that do not depend on the Xposed framework but depend on framework patches, which I need for daily use because I have to stop some Chinese apps from keeping the whole device awake all the time. Sorry if adding this brought you any inconvenience, and you can turn the 'Auto Prevent' off in Brevent -> User Guide -> Advanced Settings, thus it will not affect apps any more. Read the instructions at https://github.com/liudongmiao/Brevent to learn more about it.
Flash the zips with a custom recovery, for example, TWRP.
- All BUGs that the CM14.1 ROM for Oneplus 3 has
- Front camera goes only up to 4MP instead of 16MP
- New photos may become green sometimes (use a third-party camera app instead if you experience this issue)
- (Confirmation needed) LTE may not work as expected for some carriers. However I did not encounter any problem for my China Telecom LTE(+) network for now.
- You tell me
- Updated camera drivers and configurations from OxygenOS 3.5.3 for OnePlus 3T (front camera 16MP still missing, maybe it needs a CameraWrapper)
- Synced lastest CM sources
- Applied framework patches for Brevent and pre-installed Brevent.apk (An app that tries to prevent selected apps from keeping themselves alive and keeping the CPU awake, see https://github.com/liudongmiao/Brevent for details)
DISCLAIMER: I, PeterCxy, am not affiliated with the author of Brevent, and do not get any income for embedding this app, and this app do not include any form of ADs.
- All CyanogenMod contributors
- morckx for merging the kernel sources (actually I am just a packager of his work)