OnePlus 3T forgot PW (Unlocked Bootloader)

Search This thread

DirtyButterBrot

Mar 1, 2021
Hi there guys, is there a option to regain access to my Oneplus 3T without loosing all my Data?

Fingerprint is still saved on the device, Bootloader is unlocked, its rooted and i think not encryptet.

At startup i get the message "Your device has been unlocked and cant be trusted"

It would be great to regain access because i have a lots of personal data and my google authenticator on that phone...

AndroidLost is also installed on the Phone but since android 7 sadly you cant unlock it with an App

Any advice would be great.

BillGoss

Sep 2, 2010
Sydney
Hi there guys, is there a option to regain access to my Oneplus 3T without loosing all my Data?

Fingerprint is still saved on the device, Bootloader is unlocked, its rooted and i think not encryptet.

At startup i get the message "Your device has been unlocked and cant be trusted"

It would be great to regain access because i have a lots of personal data and my google authenticator on that phone...

AndroidLost is also installed on the Phone but since android 7 sadly you cant unlock it with an App

Any advice would be great.
The message you're seeing is normal for an unlocked bootloader. It's just a warning, nothing else.

Is that message all you're concerned about? The phone will boot normally if you don't press any keys.

DirtyButterBrot

Mar 1, 2021
The message you're seeing is normal for an unlocked bootloader. It's just a warning, nothing else.

Is that message all you're concerned about? The phone will boot normally if you don't press any keys.

I forgot the Code and i need my Data back from the device.
i just thought this would open some possibilites to regain access on my phone

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I forgot the Code and i need my Data back from the device.
    i just thought this would open some possibilites to regain access on my phone
    If you install TWRP, then you can remove your lock screen password by deleting any gatekeeper.* and locksettings.* files from /data/system using the TWRP file manager.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone