Oneplus 5 battery error. I need help...

Search This thread

Hasancaktar

Dec 13, 2017
Have a nice day. I have Oneplus 5 phones. While playing with the phone, the battery ran out and turned off. Then I tried to turn it on several times by pressing the power button but it didn't turn on. In my last press, a screen came and went 'battery low' and something Chinese came out. Then it closed again. Then I overcharged the team, but no more charging half a day barely enough. What is the reason? How can I fix? Can you help me, please?

Klemmer1

Jun 4, 2009
Westfriesland
From a Google search;

Discharge your phone fully until it turns itself off.
Turn it on again and let it turn itself off.
Plug your phone into a charger and, without turning it on, let it charge until the on-screen or LED indicator says 100 percent.
Unplug your charger.
Turn your phone on. ...
Unplug your phone and restart it.

Reactions: Hasancaktar

Hasancaktar

Dec 13, 2017
From a Google search;

Plug your phone into a charger and, without turning it on, let it charge until the on-screen or LED indicator says 100 percent.
Unplug your charger.
Turn your phone on. ...

Should I use the original charging adapter?

Hasancaktar

Dec 13, 2017
That would be wise i presume, but the OP is not very picky about chargers like an Apple is. But for me i would certainly want the quickcharge function as it saves some time ;)

1. I will fully discharge the phone. 2. I will try to turn the phone back on. If it opens, I'il wait until it closes again. 3. I will charge the phone. 4. When it's 100, I'il unplug it and restart the phone. Are the steps correct?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    From a Google search;

Unplug your charger.
    Turn your phone on. ...
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone