• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Oneplus 5 battery error. I need help...

Search This thread

Hasancaktar

Dec 13, 2017
Have a nice day. I have Oneplus 5 phones. While playing with the phone, the battery ran out and turned off. Then I tried to turn it on several times by pressing the power button but it didn't turn on. In my last press, a screen came and went 'battery low' and something Chinese came out. Then it closed again. Then I overcharged the team, but no more charging half a day barely enough. What is the reason? How can I fix? Can you help me, please?

Klemmer1

Jun 4, 2009
Westfriesland
From a Google search;

Discharge your phone fully until it turns itself off.
Turn it on again and let it turn itself off.
Plug your phone into a charger and, without turning it on, let it charge until the on-screen or LED indicator says 100 percent.
Unplug your charger.
Turn your phone on. ...
Unplug your phone and restart it.

Reactions: Hasancaktar

Hasancaktar

Dec 13, 2017
From a Google search;

Plug your phone into a charger and, without turning it on, let it charge until the on-screen or LED indicator says 100 percent.
Unplug your charger.
Turn your phone on. ...

Should I use the original charging adapter?

Hasancaktar

Dec 13, 2017
That would be wise i presume, but the OP is not very picky about chargers like an Apple is. But for me i would certainly want the quickcharge function as it saves some time ;)

1. I will fully discharge the phone. 2. I will try to turn the phone back on. If it opens, I'il wait until it closes again. 3. I will charge the phone. 4. When it's 100, I'il unplug it and restart the phone. Are the steps correct?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    From a Google search;

Unplug your charger.
    Turn your phone on. ...