• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

OnePlus 5 Bricked. NEED FULL NANDROID STOCK Recovery

Search This thread

r1card0amr

Jun 27, 2017
Hi

Does anyone have a full NANDROID Original Stock of a OnePlus 5? And will a full backup restore help lock the bootloader or needs to be in Manual Mode?

My phone was bought in UK. It's Stock Recovery and Oxygen OS 4.5.3 but can't flash the bootloader to oem LOCK.

Due to warranty issues since i'm giving my phone member i need to re-stock it.
:( Please Help.

Last edited:

TikiThePug

Feb 10, 2013
OnePlus 9
ASUS ZenFone 8
Hi

Does anyone have a full NANDROID Original Stock of a OnePlus 5? And will a full backup restore help lock the bootloader or needs to be in Manual Mode?

My phone was bought in UK. It's Stock Recovery and Oxygen OS 4.5.3 but can't flash the bootloader to oem LOCK.

Unlocking the bootloader does not void your warranty with OnePlus phones.

Also, even if anyone had a nandroid backup at the moment, restoring /data using TWRP will cause bootloops. As long as you can get into fastboot/bootloader mode, you can safely flash stock recovery and then flash the full stock ZIP provided by OnePlus.

Reactions: r1card0amr

stalvekio

Dec 26, 2010

Also, even if anyone had a nandroid backup at the moment, restoring /data using TWRP will cause bootloops. As long as you can get into fastboot/bootloader mode, you can safely flash stock recovery and then flash the full stock ZIP provided by OnePlus.

Why does restoring data gives you bootloops?
I have this problem now and can´t figure out why does restoring nandroid wont work :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How did you brick it? Can you get into fastboot? Can you get into recovery?
    Hi