• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

ONEPLUS 5 Camera for Moto g4 plus (updated)

Search This thread

strongst

Senior Moderator / Developer Committee
Staff member
Sep 18, 2007
thank's
HTC Desire
Smart Watches
That Is my issue! I take the pictures, and then every editor in existence fails to open them saying that they can't be opened or that they are corrupt. So I guessed I was doing something wrong or using the wrong apps. Which camera are you using? This one?
I'm using Footej. But not DNG cause I have a DSLR to take Fotos ;)

Nanish18

Feb 8, 2014
I tried enabling camera2api by almost all methods possible.

In the "Manual Camera Compatibility Test" app (which is apparently the most common app for testing the camera2api support), I see all the features enabled except "Manual White Balance". I've been told that all the features should be enabled for working camera2api.

Is camera2api not properly installed???

Or it's just that the particular feature is not compatible with my phone anyways??

Aby lad

Jul 10, 2017
I tried enabling camera2api by almost all methods possible.

In the "Manual Camera Compatibility Test" app (which is apparently the most common app for testing the camera2api support), I see all the features enabled except "Manual White Balance". I've been told that all the features should be enabled for working camera2api.

Is camera2api not properly installed???

Or it's just that the particular feature is not compatible with my phone anyways??
Not a problem

Reactions: Nanish18

Top Liked Posts