Oneplus 5 issue with h+ network

Search This thread

yz999zz

Apr 21, 2010
4G is only for data packets, all voice calls will go in 3g. 4G network does not support voice calls (except VoLTE).
I have inserted my wife's sim card as a second sim, but the issue of h+ network unresponsive still happens... Very disappointing situation!
Tomorrow I will install LineageOS and I will report back.

Last edited:
Reactions: ExterminalPT

yz999zz

Apr 21, 2010
This morning I have this issue also on 4g network! Notice the "!" on the 4G signal. No network at all, I had to switch airplane mode on/off to restore.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171009-120031_01.jpg
    Screenshot_20171009-120031_01.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:

Vika__

Oct 19, 2015
Kangasala
Forced WCDMA only (type in dialer *#*#4636#*#* -> Phone information) and after few hrs of testing haven't had any instability. I will tell more once i'm sure does it make any affect

Reactions: Feedmeeeee

reneftw

May 1, 2011
Having the same problem with Orange Romania.
I was thinking to send my phone for a repair, but after seeing how many of us have this problem, I think it will be useless to send it back.

yz999zz

Apr 21, 2010
No workaround posted works, what can we do? This device is fantastic and I don't want to switch to another brand, but this issue is very very annoying. If it's an hardware bug it's a serious problem, if it's a software one OP must solve it immediately! Is it possible that after 12 releases they aren't aware of this situation?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Flash news :
    Oneplus tech support has been able to replicate the issue on their own device by following the steps on my video.
    They also asked me to send them very precise logs (done). I'm waiting for their answer.
    Let's just hope they can fix it on an update.
    Hello everyone, for your information, oneplus support asked me a video of the issue. I uploaded it on youtube :
    https://www.youtube.com/embed/PoI3w2USla8

Do you have exactly the same issue or is it somewhat different?

It *seems* that they are taking the problem seriously because they want to do a "remote session" with me to caracterise the issue. I'll keep you informed
    If OP will solve the issue I can say that their support is very nice, because they have extreme respect to their users. In that case I will buy in future still from them and I will recommend their products to my friends.

Yes for the moment it's the best customer service experience I've ever had. I spoke with real software engineer that were very professional, and they actually understood the issue and guided me to gather as much information as possible.

They actually understood that I am an advanced user and asked me lot of details. It was really intellectually rewarding for me.

They reproduced the bug and they said that they are investigating the issue by comparing their logs with mine.

They updated me and said that the issue was rather complex and it would take them some time.

Although this problem should never have existed at the first place, they are doing their best to fix it.
    At this point we can be sure that the problem is in good hands, we just need to be patient.
    Hello, i m from italy and i ve problem with h+ Connection.

Before, i had an oneplus 3t and there aren t problems with mi sim operator.
    I switched with oneplus 5 and the Connection freeze in h+ for 15/30 second. Then work for 15 second and stops again. Like an infinite loop.

With 4g no problem.

This is an oneplus 5 problem, because i had the same sim and same carrier on 3t and works very well.
    4.5.8 version.

Any hint?
    Tnx
    Maybe some Good news :
    "
    We understand and I appreciate the confirmation. For this issue, we will need to forward this ticket to our Technical Support supervisor for further assistance. Rest assured that you'll get a feedback from them within 24-48 hours
    "
    -oneplus support.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone