OnePlus 5 Series Has Reached EOL

Search This thread

Revenant Ghost

Jun 24, 2012

Sad, but inevitable. The OnePlus 5 was a definite gamechanger for me when it debuted. Especially after coming from a 1st generation LG Stylo.

Not all hope is lost, however. At least it can live on with custom ROMs.

OnePlus 5: thanks for the memories.

Reactions: Corvo007

vortex-5

Jul 3, 2014
Yeah same I'm going to consider my OnePlus5 EOL once it develops a hardware fault like a failing battery.

Revenant Ghost

Jun 24, 2012
No wonder I haven't seen you around much lately. :) My battery's at 2/3rd the capacity now, so might jump to something new soon-ish.
I still visit the forums, just not as often. I'm satisfied with the stable setup on my current device. Might as well stick with what works, right?

And as they say, "nothing lasts forever." It was a good run with the OP5, though. I'll keep in touch. :)

Reactions: shadowstep

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Sad, but inevitable. The OnePlus 5 was a definite gamechanger for me when it debuted. Especially after coming from a 1st generation LG Stylo.

Not all hope is lost, however. At least it can live on with custom ROMs.

OnePlus 5: thanks for the memories.
    I would only consider them EOL the moment OnePlus 6 receives Android 11.
    In between I'll use Oxygen Updater one more time then put it to rest (maybe only until my next phone).
    I'm not planning to stop using my trusty OnePlus 5 though and will start looking into custom ROMs.
    Long live the king!
    No wonder I haven't seen you around much lately. :) My battery's at 2/3rd the capacity now, so might jump to something new soon-ish.
    I still visit the forums, just not as often. I'm satisfied with the stable setup on my current device. Might as well stick with what works, right?

And as they say, "nothing lasts forever." It was a good run with the OP5, though. I'll keep in touch. :)