OnePlus 5T Unbricking Tool

Search This thread

Bradl79

May 25, 2008
J'Ville
OnePlus 5T Unbrick tool
red_opo_logo_clear_bg-png.231938

Here is the Oneplus 5T Unbricking Tool files provided by OnePlus during a Remote Session
Download
No Password Needed
OxygenOS 4.7.4 (Nougat 7.1.1)
OxygenOS 5.1.3 Thanks to @Titokhan
OxygenOS 5.1.7 (Oreo 8.0.1)

Drivers
OnePlus.QualcommDrivers.zip

A Fantastic Video of How To Unbrick OnePlus 5T
Thanks to @hypergamer1231
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpLvmID1wdI

How To:
For the on Plus 5T
Step 1: Download Driver and Unbricktool

Step 2: Extract Drivers and Recovery Tool files on Desktop.

Step 3: If you are using Windows other than Windows XP,turn off Driver Signature Enforcement.To do so,follow this guide :
http://www.howtogeek.com/167723/how....igned-drivers/

Step 4: Press the power button for 40 seconds to turn off the phone.

Step 5: Press the volume up button for 10 seconds, while connecting the device with the computer.

Step 6: Open your device-manager and make sure in "Unknown devices" is one device with the name "QHUSB_BULK".

Step 7: Right Click on your device in the device manager and select Update Device Software. Choose manually the drivers folder and install the driver.

Step 8: When the device shows as "Qualcomm 9008", go run the MSM Download Tool as administrator.

Step 9: Click start at top left corner and wait for it to finish (green text will come).

Step 10: Disconnect phone from PC and boot into system.

thanks - @LloydSmallwood

!!! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY POSSIBLE DAMAGE DONE TO YOUR DEVICE AS A RESULT OF FLASHING AND TESTING, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BRICKED PHONES OR LOST DATA... FLASH AND TEST AT OWN RISK !!!
Thanks to:
[email protected]dabistduja and @randallstevens for Decryption
[email protected]vtec303 - for testing 128GB version
[email protected]raptor2003 - for testing 128GB version

Last edited:

tonni3

Mar 20, 2017
Just run a clipboard saving program in the background and wait for them to paste the password [emoji14]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Genius....

Thanks anyway.
I have scheduled with LV 2 Technician tonight to fix my brick device.
This thread could be useful for my 2nd time bricking : D

Bradl79

May 25, 2008
J'Ville
Genius....

Thanks anyway.
I have scheduled with LV 2 Technician tonight to fix my brick device.
This thread could be useful for my 2nd time bricking : D

Ummmmm this tool above means u don't need them, those are the same files u will get from them and it shows u how to unbrick so u can do it urself

those files above are not encrypted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Squabl

tonni3

Mar 20, 2017
Just run a clipboard saving program in the background and wait for them to paste the password [emoji14]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Ummmmm this tool above means u don't need them, those are the same files u will get from them and it shows u how to unbrick so u can do it urself

those files above are not encrypted.

Yes, but I don't have the password and I had to rush for work this morning, just found this thread when lurking forum at work.

Bradl79

May 25, 2008
J'Ville
Thank you for confirming your storage and this should work just fine for both the 128GB and 64GB, I was just making sure. B/C the OnePlus One had a multi storage version.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OnePlus 5T Unbrick tool
    red_opo_logo_clear_bg-png.231938

Here is the Oneplus 5T Unbricking Tool files provided by OnePlus during a Remote Session
    Download
    No Password Needed
    OxygenOS 4.7.4 (Nougat 7.1.1)
    OxygenOS 5.1.3 Thanks to @Titokhan
    OxygenOS 5.1.7 (Oreo 8.0.1)

Drivers
    OnePlus.QualcommDrivers.zip

A Fantastic Video of How To Unbrick OnePlus 5T
    Thanks to @hypergamer1231
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpLvmID1wdI

How To:
    For the on Plus 5T
    Step 1: Download Driver and Unbricktool

Step 2: Extract Drivers and Recovery Tool files on Desktop.

Step 3: If you are using Windows other than Windows XP,turn off Driver Signature Enforcement.To do so,follow this guide :
    http://www.howtogeek.com/167723/how....igned-drivers/

Step 4: Press the power button for 40 seconds to turn off the phone.

Step 5: Press the volume up button for 10 seconds, while connecting the device with the computer.

Step 6: Open your device-manager and make sure in "Unknown devices" is one device with the name "QHUSB_BULK".

Step 7: Right Click on your device in the device manager and select Update Device Software. Choose manually the drivers folder and install the driver.

Step 8: When the device shows as "Qualcomm 9008", go run the MSM Download Tool as administrator.

Step 9: Click start at top left corner and wait for it to finish (green text will come).

Step 10: Disconnect phone from PC and boot into system.

thanks - @LloydSmallwood

!!! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY POSSIBLE DAMAGE DONE TO YOUR DEVICE AS A RESULT OF FLASHING AND TESTING, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BRICKED PHONES OR LOST DATA... FLASH AND TEST AT OWN RISK !!!
    Thanks to:
    [email protected]dabistduja and @randallstevens for Decryption
    [email protected]vtec303 - for testing 128GB version
    [email protected]raptor2003 - for testing 128GB version
    Heres a step by step video guide I made to make thins easy.

@Bradl79

OOS 5.1.3 unbrick package is here.

@RafAbreu89

What was the last installed version of OOS on your mobile. Can you please give 5.1.3 package a try and then manually upgrade to 5.1.4 => 5.1.5 => 5.1.6?
    I have factory resetted my phone using this msm tool and I can confirm this tool along with the files works for oneplus 5T, thanks for uploading this, cheers.
    OOS 5.1.5 unbrick tool here mega.nz/#!ir42kaSJ!tFZpHXzPS4FP3RgM90LFqDSp9JcJaK1i5vhvhhPuNOg (remove the space between the P and the u)

I got it since one month but wasn't able to upload it before, better late than never :D

@Bradl79 5.1.5 above

5.1.7 here mega.nz/#!Hz50WQSB!rPjQNMtd5 _8aZhyBO2qREx5EtsOKGttS6-oZQ5LdTEQ (remove the space between the 5 and the underscore)

Edit : 5.1.4 unbrick tool here mega.nz/#!Hvw3USbQ!Yrug _2RcPsoTEunOe4sYZh4zpsHJFuEMLfB-ftqx77Q (remove space between g and underscore)

Do you mind updating the first post to add them ?