OnePlus 5T Unbricking Tool

Search This thread

Bradl79

May 25, 2008
J'Ville
OnePlus 5T Unbrick tool
red_opo_logo_clear_bg-png.231938

Here is the Oneplus 5T Unbricking Tool files provided by OnePlus during a Remote Session
Download
No Password Needed
OxygenOS 4.7.4 (Nougat 7.1.1)
OxygenOS 5.1.3 Thanks to @Titokhan
OxygenOS 5.1.7 (Oreo 8.0.1)

Drivers
OnePlus.QualcommDrivers.zip

A Fantastic Video of How To Unbrick OnePlus 5T
Thanks to @hypergamer1231
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpLvmID1wdI

How To:
For the on Plus 5T
Step 1: Download Driver and Unbricktool

Step 2: Extract Drivers and Recovery Tool files on Desktop.

Step 3: If you are using Windows other than Windows XP,turn off Driver Signature Enforcement.To do so,follow this guide :
http://www.howtogeek.com/167723/how....igned-drivers/

Step 4: Press the power button for 40 seconds to turn off the phone.

Step 5: Press the volume up button for 10 seconds, while connecting the device with the computer.

Step 6: Open your device-manager and make sure in "Unknown devices" is one device with the name "QHUSB_BULK".

Step 7: Right Click on your device in the device manager and select Update Device Software. Choose manually the drivers folder and install the driver.

Step 8: When the device shows as "Qualcomm 9008", go run the MSM Download Tool as administrator.

Step 9: Click start at top left corner and wait for it to finish (green text will come).

Step 10: Disconnect phone from PC and boot into system.

thanks - @LloydSmallwood

!!! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY POSSIBLE DAMAGE DONE TO YOUR DEVICE AS A RESULT OF FLASHING AND TESTING, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BRICKED PHONES OR LOST DATA... FLASH AND TEST AT OWN RISK !!!
Thanks to:
-@dabistduja and @randallstevens for Decryption
-@vtec303 - for testing 128GB version
-@raptor2003 - for testing 128GB version

Last edited:

tonni3

Mar 20, 2017
Just run a clipboard saving program in the background and wait for them to paste the password [emoji14]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Genius....

Thanks anyway.
I have scheduled with LV 2 Technician tonight to fix my brick device.
This thread could be useful for my 2nd time bricking : D

Bradl79

May 25, 2008
J'Ville
Genius....

Thanks anyway.
I have scheduled with LV 2 Technician tonight to fix my brick device.
This thread could be useful for my 2nd time bricking : D

Ummmmm this tool above means u don't need them, those are the same files u will get from them and it shows u how to unbrick so u can do it urself

those files above are not encrypted.

Last edited:

tonni3

Mar 20, 2017
Just run a clipboard saving program in the background and wait for them to paste the password [emoji14]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Ummmmm this tool above means u don't need them, those are the same files u will get from them and it shows u how to unbrick so u can do it urself

those files above are not encrypted.

Yes, but I don't have the password and I had to rush for work this morning, just found this thread when lurking forum at work.

raptor2003

Feb 7, 2010
France
I have not test this and I hope I won't have to do so soon, but If that's work as expected this should definitively get pinned.

Thank !

Bradl79

May 25, 2008
J'Ville
Thank you for confirming your storage and this should work just fine for both the 128GB and 64GB, I was just making sure. B/C the OnePlus One had a multi storage version.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OnePlus 5T Unbrick tool
    red_opo_logo_clear_bg-png.231938

Here is the Oneplus 5T Unbricking Tool files provided by OnePlus during a Remote Session
    Download
    No Password Needed
    OxygenOS 4.7.4 (Nougat 7.1.1)
    OxygenOS 5.1.3 Thanks to @Titokhan
    OxygenOS 5.1.7 (Oreo 8.0.1)

Drivers
    OnePlus.QualcommDrivers.zip

A Fantastic Video of How To Unbrick OnePlus 5T
    Thanks to @hypergamer1231
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpLvmID1wdI

How To:
    For the on Plus 5T
    Step 1: Download Driver and Unbricktool

Step 2: Extract Drivers and Recovery Tool files on Desktop.

Step 3: If you are using Windows other than Windows XP,turn off Driver Signature Enforcement.To do so,follow this guide :
    http://www.howtogeek.com/167723/how....igned-drivers/

Step 4: Press the power button for 40 seconds to turn off the phone.

Step 5: Press the volume up button for 10 seconds, while connecting the device with the computer.

Step 6: Open your device-manager and make sure in "Unknown devices" is one device with the name "QHUSB_BULK".

Step 7: Right Click on your device in the device manager and select Update Device Software. Choose manually the drivers folder and install the driver.

Step 8: When the device shows as "Qualcomm 9008", go run the MSM Download Tool as administrator.

Step 9: Click start at top left corner and wait for it to finish (green text will come).

Step 10: Disconnect phone from PC and boot into system.

thanks - @LloydSmallwood

!!! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY POSSIBLE DAMAGE DONE TO YOUR DEVICE AS A RESULT OF FLASHING AND TESTING, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BRICKED PHONES OR LOST DATA... FLASH AND TEST AT OWN RISK !!!
    Thanks to:
    -@dabistduja and @randallstevens for Decryption
    -@vtec303 - for testing 128GB version
    -@raptor2003 - for testing 128GB version
    Heres a step by step video guide I made to make thins easy.

I have factory resetted my phone using this msm tool and I can confirm this tool along with the files works for oneplus 5T, thanks for uploading this, cheers.
    @Bradl79

OOS 5.1.3 unbrick package is here.

@RafAbreu89

What was the last installed version of OOS on your mobile. Can you please give 5.1.3 package a try and then manually upgrade to 5.1.4 => 5.1.5 => 5.1.6?
    OOS 5.1.5 unbrick tool here mega.nz/#!ir42kaSJ!tFZpHXzPS4FP3RgM90LFqDSp9JcJaK1i5vhvhhPuNOg (remove the space between the P and the u)

I got it since one month but wasn't able to upload it before, better late than never :D

@Bradl79 5.1.5 above

5.1.7 here mega.nz/#!Hz50WQSB!rPjQNMtd5 _8aZhyBO2qREx5EtsOKGttS6-oZQ5LdTEQ (remove the space between the 5 and the underscore)

Edit : 5.1.4 unbrick tool here mega.nz/#!Hvw3USbQ!Yrug _2RcPsoTEunOe4sYZh4zpsHJFuEMLfB-ftqx77Q (remove space between g and underscore)

Do you mind updating the first post to add them ?