• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[OnePlus 6][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Mirrors for official Oxygen OS ROMs and OTA updates

Search This thread

semdoc

Recognized Contributor
Added 10.3.5, the official OnePlus server link is now available when you click on the version number, and the mirror is provided on the file name.

Do you know if they fixed app installation issue (apps are asking for external SD card and then fails) introduced with 10.3.3 and 10.3.4 on clean install ?

Checked their forums... Nothing helpfull...

Reactions: BRANDENDEUCE

Khan_007

Jul 30, 2017

{PLEASE HELP} after updating to official OTA 10.3.5 on my oneplus 6.. the next day after updating my device keeps restarting itself and wifi stops working and even sim cards not detecting .. my oneplus 6 is full on stock from the date of purchase.. and i didn't do any modification ever to it .. i don't know why this happened to official OTA .. PLEASE HELP THANKS ...:(

ChrisLend

Aug 15, 2020
{PLEASE HELP} after updating to official OTA 10.3.5 on my oneplus 6.. the next day after updating my device keeps restarting itself and wifi stops working and even sim cards not detecting .. my oneplus 6 is full on stock from the date of purchase.. and i didn't do any modification ever to it .. i don't know why this happened to official OTA .. PLEASE HELP THANKS ...:(

And I thought it was a hardware issue. I am having the same problem. It doesn't crash when you enable airplane mode. So the issue is somewhere there.

Factory reset and clearing cache didn't do it.
I tried flashing the latest update, but it didn't seem to have fixed the issue. I'll post here if I find something that fixes it.

Edit: flashing Lineage os didn't fix it either. Maybe it is hardware related after all.

Last edited:

electroblood

Feb 12, 2010
Do you know if they fixed app installation issue (apps are asking for external SD card and then fails) introduced with 10.3.3 and 10.3.4 on clean install ?

Checked their forums... Nothing helpfull...

I am on 10.3.5 and dont have that problem. Any apps in particular that caused it for you I can test?

Only issue I see so far is that double tap to wake does not work.

I have no idea about why this happens, sorry.
Contact OnePlus CS or a file a bug report at https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/

Marirss

Nov 24, 2020
Hi
I got qualcom crash dump mode on my one plus 6
i cant turn on the mobile to select usb debugging and oem unlocking
how can i unlock my bootloader and recover from qualcom crash dump

DJBhardwaj

Recognized Contributor
Apr 23, 2011
Delhi
Hi
I got qualcom crash dump mode on my one plus 6
i cant turn on the mobile to select usb debugging and oem unlocking
how can i unlock my bootloader and recover from qualcom crash dump

Hold the Volume Up and Power keys for about 10-15 seconds to force-exit CrashDump Mode. See if the phone boots into the OS then or re-enters CrashDump.

RASTAVIPER

May 2, 2011
For updating a rooted device with a stock 10.3.6 Rom, should I use the Signed flashable zips or something else?

P.S. I got an error in TWRP during flashing about the knewrootfsverficiationerror, but when I have rebooted, I have noticed that my device was updated normally.

Last edited:

dumbl3

Apr 19, 2012
Anybody got full OTA link to OOS 10.3.9?

I can not find it..

EDIT:
Nevermind, I actually found them:

or Direct Link for FULL OTA OOS 10.3.9 OnePlus 6:

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: seschaum and eXd4

eXd4

Apr 7, 2016
EDIT:
Nevermind, I actually found them:

or Direct Link for FULL OTA OOS 10.3.9 OnePlus 6:

Cheers
That looks like the link to the incremental update not the full OTA.

eXd4

Apr 7, 2016
Yep, @dumbl3 — you're right . . . thanks for posting the link.
uu0vOfR.gif

dumbl3

Apr 19, 2012
I got a magisk flashed boot.img (OOS10.3.9) here, for those who are lazy:

Attachments

• magisk_patched_OOS10.3.9.img
    64 MB · Views: 47
Reactions: leblvin

cbarai

Apr 10, 2011
Glasgow
OnePlus One
OnePlus 6
With the recent update to Magisk, is anyone able to advise the best way to get a stock boot.img file.

I tried the payload_dumper python script but that didn't do anything. The command line just does nothing. Any ideas, on how I can extract a clean stock boot.img file?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts