OnePlus 6t cases on OnePlus 7?

xxxmarienxxx

Apr 10, 2013
So because the body of the OnePlus 7 is almost identical to the OnePlus 6T, I was wondering if 6T cases would fit on this phone.

The two main differences between the two form-factors would be the earpiece size, and the camera module size. There are a lot of cases with an 'open' top part, so that the earpiece won't be obstructed.

So my question would be, would a case made for the OnePlus 6T also fit around the camera module of the 7?

rmaathuis

Feb 4, 2011
So because the body of the OnePlus 7 is almost identical to the OnePlus 6T, I was wondering if 6T cases would fit on this phone.

The two main differences between the two form-factors would be the earpiece size, and the camera module size. There are a lot of cases with an 'open' top part, so that the earpiece won't be obstructed.

So my question would be, would a case made for the OnePlus 6T also fit around the camera module of the 7?
I use a Mofi 6T case on my OP7 phone. Everything fits very well except for the alert slider which is a little lower on the 7 and difficult to operate. But I don't use the slider at all, so no problem for me.

Sent from my GM1903 using Tapatalk

Gustl6500

Jul 2, 2013
Official Flip Cover from Oneplus for Oneplus 7

I wanted to get the original flip cover from oneplus for my oneplus 7.

Apparently there is that but not in the shop ..

Does anyone know if the flip cover from the 6T also fits?

Of the dimensions, both are almost identical except for the slightest deviations in length.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

yodasmaster

Aug 8, 2012
I wanted to get the original flip cover from oneplus for my oneplus 7.

Apparently there is that but not in the shop ..

Does anyone know if the flip cover from the 6T also fits?

Of the dimensions, both are almost identical except for the slightest deviations in length.

Thanks in advance
Yes, I upgraded from the 6T to the 7 and the dimensions are the same, the only issue I have is that closing the cover no longer shuts the screen off.

Soham Biswas

Feb 1, 2017
I wanted to buy the karbon fiber case of oneplus6t for fitting it on my oneplus 7. So it would fit right? I'm saying about the ordinary karbon fiber case not the bumper karbon fiber case.

Soham Biswas

Feb 1, 2017
Ok this for those who search this thread to know if 6t case fits 7 or not.
I just bought the karbon fiber protective case(not bumper) of 6t and it fitted perfectly on my oneplus 7. How ever that's not for every case. Like the bumper cases won't fit as they don't have cut outs for power and vol button. So look for those cases of 6t which have cutout for power and vol button and also the cam cutout has got no separator for flash.

affan8054

Mar 11, 2014
Hyderabad
Ok this for those who search this thread to know if 6t case fits 7 or not.
I just bought the karbon fiber protective case(not bumper) of 6t and it fitted perfectly on my oneplus 7. How ever that's not for every case. Like the bumper cases won't fit as they don't have cut outs for power and vol button. So look for those cases of 6t which have cutout for power and vol button and also the cam cutout has got no separator for flash.
Could you post some pictures

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone