• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[OnePlus 6T (Global)][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

Search This thread

romixer

Mar 11, 2011
here you go
Screenshot_20200427-234029.jpg

Reactions: centaurium

Aircraft800

Nov 4, 2010
I suspect one of the first two is changing security patch value, try disabling them and rebooting
Thanks buddy, you nailed it! I use those so I can download and use the Google Dialer from the play store. I deleted the OPO6T dialer instead of just hiding it, so now I don't have a backup dialer.

I guess I'll keep up with those modules and see if the developer updates them.

Apr 28, 2019
Dhaka
How to rollback?

I want to rollback from Android 10 stable to Android 9 stable? I have downloaded the Android 9.0.9 Pie and want to flash it by TWRP. I don't understand how to do this using TWRP!?! Please anyone can tell me how to do it properly?

flash713

May 7, 2015
Google Pixel 4 XL
I want to rollback from Android 10 stable to Android 9 stable? I have downloaded the Android 9.0.9 Pie and want to flash it by TWRP. I don't understand how to do this using TWRP!?! Please anyone can tell me how to do it properly?

Hopefully you didn't try to downgrade via twrp using a previous OOS version back in June when you made this post... This could most definitely brick your device.

I attempted to double quote your post here and also quote the post after yours in reference to yours but you most definitely need to use the msm tool to downgrade. If you ever wish to do this in the future: https://forum.xda-developers.com/on...smdownloadtool-v4-0-oos-9-0-5-t3867448/page47

It's extremely easy to use and takes only a minute! :)

Dlavolo

Nov 7, 2017
I have installed the file from the last link, everything seems to be ok during the flash, but after the rebot i have again the 10.3.4 and not the 10.3.5. Why?

EDIT - Solved: The problem was in the TWRP 3.4.0.0 mauronofrio, i have reinstalled the old version 3.3.1-32 mauronofrio and again the last update of oxygen and now i stay on the 10.3.5

Last edited:

Guimenez

Jan 3, 2007
I've installed OOS 10 from twrp and now it goes always to OOS recovery.
I had Pixen Rom then i had to go to stock.
I've erased data then install OOS 10 in twrp, forgot to install twrp again after install and now it doesn't boot.
I'm without computer now.
Can anyone explain me please the steps to install the zip from twrp? Or the only way its with msmmtool?
I will try it again when i have the PC.
Thank you

flash713

May 7, 2015
Google Pixel 4 XL
I've installed OOS 10 from twrp and now it goes always to OOS recovery.
I had Pixen Rom then i had to go to stock.
I've erased data then install OOS 10 in twrp, forgot to install twrp again after install and now it doesn't boot.
I'm without computer now.
Can anyone explain me please the steps to install the zip from twrp? Or the only way its with msmmtool?
I will try it again when i have the PC.
Thank you

If your OnePlus 6/6t is global/international model: Boot TWRP, flash OOS 10.3.5, flash TWRP installer zip, flash finalize zip, format data, reboot system. Then if you want root: Boot TWRP flash magisk 20.4 or magisk canary ZIP, reboot system.

Just remember formatting data erases everything on your device, pictures, everything...

You could also adb sideload OOS from your computer..

More info on finalize zip, what it is, the link to get it...https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-6t/how-to/guide-rom-flashing-easy-t4143701

Last edited:

Guimenez

Jan 3, 2007
If your OnePlus 6/6t is global/international model: Boot TWRP, flash OOS 10.3.5, flash TWRP installer zip, flash finalize zip, format data, reboot system. Then if you want root: Boot TWRP flash magisk 20.4 or magisk canary ZIP, reboot system.

Just remember formatting data erases everything on your device, pictures, everything...

You could also adb sideload OOS from your computer..

More info on finalize zip, what it is, the link to get it...https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-6t/how-to/guide-rom-flashing-easy-t4143701

Thanks you.
After Turn off the phone it booted to pixen on slot B ? .
Now i can do everything again.
Why the system didn't boot up after OOS flash?
It was because not flashing the finalize.zip?
Do i need to flash twrp in both slots?
Thanks

flash713

May 7, 2015
Google Pixel 4 XL
Thanks you.
After Turn off the phone it booted to pixen on slot B ? .
Now i can do everything again.
Why the system didn't boot up after OOS flash?
It was because not flashing the finalize.zip?
Do i need to flash twrp in both slots?
Thanks

I'm not sure exactly what you did or didn't do that made it not boot. You were switching from Pixen rom to OOS 10.3.5?

When I install Pixen: boot twrp, flash OOS 10.3.5, flash Pixen rom, flash finalize zip, format data, reboot system.

Because Pixen has twrp and gapps in the rom zip already so no need to I flash those. If you ever flash a rom and instead of booting system it reboots back to recovery, its probably because you need to format data. In twrp menu format data is under wipe/advanced wipe tab, and then you swipe to confirm the data format. Sometimes people get "wipe data" and "format data" confused. They're not the same thing. I'm guessing that's maybe what happened to you. Not sure I understand.. But if you flashed OOS and then you were in stock recovery afterwards its more than likely because you didn't flash twrp recovery after you flashed OOS and you didn't format data. And then you booted back to your Pixen installation, that's because you only installed OOS on one slot and you still had Pixen on the other slot and didn't wipe..

To get it right just: boot twrp, flash OOS 10.3.5, flash Pixen rom, flash finalize zip, format data, reboot system.

Finalize zip copies OOS firmware to other slot so you don't have to flash OOS twice. It does it for you. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Guimenez

Guimenez

Jan 3, 2007
I'm not sure exactly what you did or didn't do that made it not boot. You were switching from Pixen rom to OOS 10.3.5?

When I install Pixen: boot twrp, flash OOS 10.3.5, flash Pixen rom, flash finalize zip, format data, reboot system.

Because Pixen has twrp and gapps in the rom zip already so no need to I flash those. If you ever flash a rom and instead of booting system it reboots back to recovery, its probably because you need to format data. In twrp menu format data is under wipe/advanced wipe tab, and then you swipe to confirm the data format. Sometimes people get "wipe data" and "format data" confused. They're not the same thing. I'm guessing that's maybe what happened to you. Not sure I understand.. But if you flashed OOS and then you were in stock recovery afterwards its more than likely because you didn't flash twrp recovery after you flashed OOS and you didn't format data. And then you booted back to your Pixen installation, that's because you only installed OOS on one slot and you still had Pixen on the other slot and didn't wipe..

To get it right just: boot twrp, flash OOS 10.3.5, flash Pixen rom, flash finalize zip, format data, reboot system.

I want now go back to OOS.
So i flash OOS, finalize.zip, twrp, format data and reboot system.
Is that right?
Thanks.

Top Liked Posts