• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Oneplus 6T vs Oneplus 6 vs Oneplus 5T vs Oneplus 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

vespa.truccata

Feb 7, 2011
www.ctcases.net
Having bought all 4 last models by Oneplus, I decided to do a comparison among them. And made a video about it, hope it may help some other people who are looking to upgrade on the Oneplus 6T or not.

MODERATOR NOTICE: YOUTUBE VIDEO DELETED

Last edited by a moderator:

bkeaver

Dec 10, 2006
Dayton, Ohio
I have the 6 and the 6t. If the 6 had the tear drop notch and the 3700 mAh battery I would be 1000% satisfied ... I'm not a fan of the in screen finger print sensor. It's just not as responsive and accurate as the rear one on the OP6.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

the Doctor

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 15, 2011
In the TARDIS
Having bought all 4 last models by Oneplus, I decided to do a comparison among them. And made a video about it, hope it may help some other people who are looking to upgrade on the Oneplus 6T or not.

MODERATOR NOTICE: YOUTUBE VIDEO DELETED

Per the forum rules, promoting social media including YouTube videos is not allowed. You may add a video to an existing thread on the topic or with a post with meaningful written content. Posting just to to tell people that you made a video is not allowed.

THREAD CLOSED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.