[OnePlus 7 Pro (5G)][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

Search This thread

ahtiong73

Nov 9, 2010
Got my Chinese set with Hydrogen OS. Really is as simple as loading the zip into phone and booting it up with that.

One Plus Switch app also made shifting everything over painless. Just have to be patient and not itch to keep touching the phone whilst is at it.

Questions now is whether Digital Wellness should have came with it?

Thank the thread starter everyone!

Last edited:

andixxx81

Apr 29, 2011
Helko..i have GM1910 Oneplus 7pro 12G china,,what type i can install oxygen OS in this GM1910?

---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

Got my Chinese set with Hydrogen OS. Really is as simple as loading the zip into phone and booting it up with that.

One Plus Switch app also made shifting everything over painless. Just have to be patient and not itch to keep touching the phone whilst is at it.

Questions now is whether Digital Wellness should have came with it?

Thank the thread starter everyone!

You use GM21AA for flash.zip in hydrogen to oxygen is it?

Marco589

Dec 3, 2013
Como
I'm stuck in bootloop, I flashed the patched boot some days ago and eveerything went well, today I managed to reinstall the twrp , lost the root so I just flash the patched boot but doesn t work anymore.. stuck in recovery bootloop.
I tried the bootloop fix in twrp but doesnt work... :(
any idea how to solve it?

-fluffy-

Aug 24, 2008
Gislev
I'm stuck in bootloop, I flashed the patched boot some days ago and eveerything went well, today I managed to reinstall the twrp , lost the root so I just flash the patched boot but doesn t work anymore.. stuck in recovery bootloop.
I tried the bootloop fix in twrp but doesnt work... :(
any idea how to solve it?
didt u flash 9.5.5 gm21ba
because i think if u didt u need at pached boot from 9.5.5

have u try to flashed stock boot ?
there match the firmware u have on ?

Marco589

Dec 3, 2013
Como
didt u flash 9.5.5 gm21ba
because i think if u didt u need at pached boot from 9.5.5

have u try to flashed stock boot ?
there match the firmware u have on ?
no I'm still running 9.5.4
I flashed the patched boot 954 and the stock boot found here, in both cases it keeps booting into recovery.
I tried to make the patched boot on magisk (with another phone) and flash it, but still on bootloop.
the phone doesnt start anymore...
I thought about flashing the 955fw, but via sideload doesnt work... "adb sideload firmware955.zip" I get an error.

EDIT
i dont know exactly how, but it started,very slowly... the wifi doesnt work...
I'm trying to update to 955 in local mode, hopely it fix the issues.

it switched to slotA and doesnt start, by changing to SlotB it boot with the 954

EDIT2
I booted the SlotA with the TWRP.img, I fixed the bootloop recovery and the phone started, but the wifi still not working, I got to wipe and hoping that fix everything....

Last edited:

kgs1992

May 8, 2012
Bangalore
no I'm still running 9.5.4
I flashed the patched boot 954 and the stock boot found here, in both cases it keeps booting into recovery.
I tried to make the patched boot on magisk (with another phone) and flash it, but still on bootloop.
the phone doesnt start anymore...
I thought about flashing the 955fw, but via sideload doesnt work... "adb sideload firmware955.zip" I get an error.

EDIT
i dont know exactly how, but it started,very slowly... the wifi doesnt work...
I'm trying to update to 955 in local mode, hopely it fix the issues.

it switched to slotA and doesnt start, by changing to SlotB it boot with the 954

EDIT2
I booted the SlotA with the TWRP.img, I fixed the bootloop recovery and the phone started, but the wifi still not working, I got to wipe and hoping that fix everything....

Facing this exact issue. I'm currently on a barely usable OS (9.5.4) and I'm not sure how to wipe and reinstall 9.5.4. Sideloading the full zip on TWRP doesn't seem to be working. If I try to install the 9.5.4 boot image from this thread. I get a recovery boot loop (It just boots to recovery even if I choose to boot to system). The only way I can boot my phone is by using the TWRP boot image from https://forum.xda-developers.com/on...nt/recovery-unofficial-twrp-recovery-t3931322 and with it, I get no WiFi and making phone calls hangs my phone.
During boot, logcat shows a lot of errors related to the adsp daemon crash restarting as well, if that's at all relevant.

What I did to get into this mess from a rooted stable 9.5.3 (on ElementalX kernel):
  • Install update from Settings (Update Engine)
  • Get the boot image from here and patch with Magisk
  • Flash the patched image from fastboot
  • Got a recovery boot loop there and so I flashed the TWRP boot image
  • Tried to flash Magisk through side load on TWRP
  • Still recovery boot loop so I flashed the TWRP boot image again

I really dropped the ball on this one. Any help would be appreciated.

UPDATE 1:
I've worsened the situation by trying to wipe system from TWRP and then side loading the ROM. The installation finished at ~47% on the sideload progress. Going to try @mauronofrio 's fastboot images from https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-7-pro/how-to/rom-stock-fastboot-roms-oneplus-7-pro-t3931424
Also noticed that BOOTLOADER VERSION and BASEBAND VERSION show up as empty in the bootloader.
(btw, AFH is currently throttling me to 130KB/s which is really really slow for a 2+Gig download :'( )

UPDATE 2:
The fastboot firmware got my phone up and running again, but I have lost all my data. I tried flashing individual partitions, but when it didn't seem to work and just ran fastboot update. While sad, at least I have a working phone I guess.

Last edited:

Marco589

Dec 3, 2013
Como
Facing this exact issue. I'm currently on a barely usable OS (9.5.4) and I'm not sure how to wipe and reinstall 9.5.4. Sideloading the full zip on TWRP doesn't seem to be working. If I try to install the 9.5.4 boot image from this thread. I get a recovery boot loop (It just boots to recovery even if I choose to boot to system). The only way I can boot my phone is by using the TWRP boot image from https://forum.xda-developers.com/on...nt/recovery-unofficial-twrp-recovery-t3931322 and with it, I get no WiFi and making phone calls hangs my phone.
During boot, logcat shows a lot of errors related to the adsp daemon crash restarting as well, if that's at all relevant.

What I did to get into this mess from a rooted stable 9.5.3 (on ElementalX kernel):
Install update from Settings (Update Engine)
Get the boot image from here and patch with Magisk
Flash the patched image from fastboot
Got a recovery boot loop there and so I flashed the TWRP boot image
Tried to flash Magisk through side load on TWRP
Still recovery boot loop so I flashed the TWRP boot image again

I really dropped the ball on this one. Any help would be appreciated.

UPDATE 1:
I've worsened the situation by trying to wipe system from TWRP and then side loading the ROM. The installation finished at ~47% on the sideload progress. Going to try @mauronofrio 's fastboot images from https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-7-pro/how-to/rom-stock-fastboot-roms-oneplus-7-pro-t3931424
Also noticed that BOOTLOADER VERSION and BASEBAND VERSION show up as empty in the bootloader.
Now Im moving the backup from the OP to the PC, than I 'll wipe.
24Gb takes quite a long time...?

EDIT
I had to reflash the stock boot (stock recovery) and wipe all data, it just reboot and the wifi is back to work.
now I'm going to flash the patched boot.. hope it works

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone