[OnePlus 7 Pro (5G)][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

Search This thread

bugsbyte

Aug 20, 2019
My GM1913 is not rooted, but still had the same issue (exact same GM1911_11.H.37... update name that you mention) - maybe due to udating manually via Oxygen Updater? What I did was enable the Advanced Mode in Oxygen Updater and setting my phone to 'OnePlus 7 Pro' (no India/EU/etc) and an update for GM1917 H.37 popped up. Installed it with the OpenPlus Tools (third link in the OU guide). Works like a charm, and update failure notification is gone :)
Thank you for the tip! worked flawlessly.

Vertana8

Mar 3, 2023
Hi,
I bought a OP 7 Pro on Ebay in order to root it.
Little did I know it was chinese: GM1910_11_H.37.
So it's not on OxygenOS but Android 12.

Is there a way to get it to OxygenOS via System Update or Oxygen Installer in order to covert from CH to Global or EU?
So I can then downgrade it to Android 11 in order to be able to unlock the bootloader?

Thanks for the help!

Littlemether

I'm concentrating on nonencrypt/Dualdbottable/Stock-OOS12-with F2FS Priority.
Anyways I even made some User data type flashable modules TWRP STOCK, vendor's mountrw, I also got reserve.img down more I actuall see vendor_b in /dev folder while using TWRP. If you upgading to OOS12 I recommend keeping my cloud drive in mind. even stock Upgrader crash I guess. iTS DONE and cool I even see some of my files online on other www pages right on. some cool Twrp found out it runs on OSS11 to and look I twrped a flashable Stock recovery module. it's modded. My reserve.img turned out 4GBs big that ware OOS is really. now my Actual stock/rom runs 16GB with my persenall apps. better than 40GBs last week. that reserve.img is pimp

Attachments

• MAGISK_STOCK_module-OXYGENOS12-MODDED-OnePlus7Pro.zip
    23.8 MB · Views: 114
  • MAGISK_TWRP_module-ver62nebrassy12firm41-OOS12-OnePlus7Pro.zip
    31 MB · Views: 116
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts